Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 12 Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
It's finally getting good!

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I just want someone to slap that hoe's face so hard that her head turns a full 360 because of it

Contributor
Such a weak comeback, Should have told her that during that scene when they were on the stairs, not now after she made things troublesome. He should also have been a lot more specific, about how he almost died because of her bs.

Dex-chan lover
Such a weak comeback, Should have told her that during that scene when they were on the stairs, not now after she made things troublesome. He should also have been a lot more specific, about how he almost died because of her bs.
Ever had that moment when, hours after a harsh discussion, your mind makes a witty comeback that comes way too late to be useful?

Ever had that moment when, hours after a harsh discussion, your mind makes a witty comeback that comes way too late to be useful?
All the time, I even remember a meme that hit me in the soul it was omething along the lines of:
"And I won that verbal argument, I sent them crying, yeah 3 hours later in my shower, now they learned their lesson!"

Also about the shoving, they are trying to resolve things in a civilized manner, the whole first arc of the story was how to deal with situations in which yeah you can resolve everything nice and easy wth a bitchslap and you win and it was right to do so, but the fact that you didn't use violence is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread