Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

What the actually fresh hell is this? I didn’t know I just drank and injected 30 gallons of bleach! Otherwise what could possibly be the explanation for this series?? Am I just high af while I’m on the verge of death and this whole arc has just been on massive hallucination?

Supporter
Well color me surprised she actually got some type of punishment.

Dex-chan lover
A week's suspension for attempted sexual assault, yep, sounds good.
What the fuck lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@Epicredeemer I believe it's due to how it all happened, punishment CAN get reduced if the culprit shows not only remorse, but is convinced or stops himself from doing it, instead of being stopped by force. And well she did stop it.
It's like a person who is pushed to desperation and tries to steal an apple because she is hungry. It's a crime, but they wouldn't give this person the same punishment an actual thief would get.

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone She did stop it, If she really wanted to rape the MC shell have lots of opportunity in the future, but she won't do it. Because she was convinced and managed to see she was in the wrong. So no it wasn't by force, by force would if be for Ayame to put her in the hospital because it would be the only way for her to stop, but that wasn't what happened.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Ayame had to physically drag her off Aramiya. Force is not the same a violence.
Does a criminal stop on their own when they get detained?
And she was not "convinced". She was stopped, and told to think on it. We don't know what she will do in the future. All we have is a weak "Everything was resolved..."

Aggregator gang
Delightful, simply delightful. Her punishment was too light however

Fed-Kun's army
Still more of a punishment than females irl get for committing such crimes..

One week for attempted sexual assault?
As sad as it is it's not exactly unprecedented.

Haha, they nearly never punish women for something like this, only if the male in question is too young.

Dex-chan lover
The punishment for sexual assault is the same one you get for riding to school on a scooter? What the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread