Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

As insanely stupid as the punishment ended up being, I'm absolutely surprised that she was even punished like all. Thought she was gonna get a "slap on the wrist" or something of that nature coz "it's a manga, shut up".

Ridiculously underwhelming punishment aside, it's nice to see Ayame doing the saving for once.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that reading fiction will have parts where you have to do a suspension of disbelief on certain things, but sometimes it just gets ridiculous

@cor3zone No she was properly convinced, read the page again, she still showed signs of going back and trying again after she was pushed, but then Ayame talked to her and killed her momentum, she then stops to think on what she had done and comes to a halt. Ayame's pushing her aside did nothing, her conversation later on is what actually stopped her.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer Her only response to that later conversation is "...Seriously...", i.e. just repeating what she was told. The "Right" came from Ayame (notice the bubble-arrow pointing the other way). The girl is an idiot who believes rape is a form of love just because she was told so. We have no actual evidence of her having changed at all, just that she is upset (facial expression). Her being upset in the first place was because she's jealous of Ayame changing her own image.

Regardless, the fact that Ayame had to stop her by force and sit her down to talk, means she didn't stop on her own. If it's like you said, Ayame talking to her made her realize what she did and stop, Ayame is still the one who stopped her. She didn't realize how horribly she was acting on her own, someone else had to point it out to her. If she had stopped the rape before Ayame came along, yeah I agree, she would have stopped on her own. She didn't.

Dex-chan lover
One week suspension for attempted sexual assault. Yeah, that's really bad. Even in a manga.
@geistchevalier And this is the piece of fiction you think that comment is most suited to? 99 percent of all fiction ever created is serious on a whole other level of ridiculousness than this manga.

BTW, is Ayame picking locks because of her reputation or her interest in in-game situations like these?

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84

I know right, and I read plenty of pretty ridiculous stuff like Okamoto Lynn and Junji Ito
maybe it's because I was just caught off-guard

He probably didn't tell the teachers about the sexual part of the assault (or was taken as a non serious issue for being woman on man and without serious damage on the victim), they probably toned down the use of the schock baton and probably didn't report the rape attempt. The week of suspensions could be just for the keys and roughing him up.

Aggregator gang
Prediction:

1. Slowly, very slowly, Ibu will learn, and the protagonists will accept her, more or less.
2. Then, this Ako will show up.

All of this may take forever though; there's the subplot with the school council chairperson and the trap, so there is plenty of stories to go around.

Dex-chan lover
Please let this series be totally dumb like this forever
Please don't let the series take itself seriously in the future

This is hysterically funny

Users who are viewing this thread