Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

this story has lost its way. my iron SoD can stand the repetitiveness of cultivation manhua and it's nearing its limit with this.

Supporter
@Epicredeemer Because this story takes place in some weird alternative universe. That is the only way I can rationalize the behavior of most characters in it.

That or extremely bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
No! Say it isn't so! the actively hostile student council president is an enemy? It can't be true!

i just realized this manga really put gossip into a serious political kind.. idk bois in highschool really into gossiping lol

Dex-chan lover
Believable? Two girls make love in a school club room and let their male friend watch? Hahahahahaha!
It's possible that Aramiya found the evil genius behind the mysteries of both Chuuko demo Koi ga Shitai! and All of humanity is yuri except for me! :D

Thank you very much for saving this mange Team Alien Scans. You are great!

@Alacritous

Ugh. at least those repetitive manhua is updated very often. This would've been alright if in the process of resolving this problem, the two leads had some progress. The same rumor crap happened with Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo but that wasn't too bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe I missed this somewhere, but why don't they ask people who spread these rumors, or reveal that they know about these rumors, where they got their info from? I can't imagine none of the people who spread these rumors would be unwilling to help them once they know the information they're spreading is false. Backtracking to the source shouldn't be too difficult.

Also, how does the source keep their reputation intact? How come people believe their gossip when it's been denied by 'involved' parties multiple times?

The fuck is happening here?!
MC probably cursed or something and hoes mad.
And the fuck with that president?!

Eyy, thanks for your hard work! I thought I'll never see this comic ever again!

Couldn't MC just get his phone to record her actively being a sexist bitch and get her kicked out of the student council? I would believe being sexist and being the student council president wouldn't look good for the school.

Aggregator gang
sighsszss poor student council bitch.....how did she become the president (I guess) when she thinks that men disappearing from earth is going t make the world better? Hellooooo!!! Men and women cant live without the other! If one disappears then the human race faces imminent extinction (unless women become futas or cloning or genetic mods happen -but that last would be too syfy-). Its obvious she is the one spreading all that and stuff heck I bet she is the one that has been harassing them from the very start and all.
BUT!
Plot dictates that MC and friends HAVE to struggle against "unknown" enemy for the sake of friendship and love soooo.......this shit is gonna continue for a while more....

@Alacritous

Haha! no complaints about the TL pace. It's more on how you can somehow bear with the repetitiveness of chinese titles since updates come more than once a week, more often than not. With jap manga, it's quite annoying when you're presented with the same shenanigans and the wait in between is tremendous.

Users who are viewing this thread