Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Hello! Alan here.
Thank you for holding out for the delay.
I have no idea how this came out so late, but it's out.

If you have any questions, ask or join our Discord server!

-A

Dex-chan lover
@Amirifiz yep a guy, a really cute one doe

Also, im worried about the gyaru, the prez is aiming at her and she wont realize it until its too late

Fed-Kun's army
Manga's lesbians....why they're always crazy lustful scheming btchs?

Contributor
I look forward to the 'story progression' and 'character development' in the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@phil777
I was talking about lesbians depicted in manga.
I hope you weren't talking about actual lesbians...

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed Actual lesbians don't behave like that. =/ From what I've seen. Seems it's always in manga or fiction that they're this possessive.

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed I have read maybe 5 yuri mangas that aren't the product of some weirdo who wants to depict women who fall in love with women as manic XTC-popping serial-rapists who want to hump girls who are constantly acting like frightened blushing socially inept prudes and/or wants to depict lesbian relationships as one-sided dependencies between a black-haired girl who for some reason always needs to be portrayed as having deeply rooted psychological problems and a girl who almost always has a lighter hair color who for some reason isn't allowed to feel sad or depressed or show emotion other than happiness.

As you might expect of the product of a very conservative paternalistic and racist country the yuri genre is mostly intended to portray male sexual fantasies and sociological politics that boil down to: "Women who aren't blonde westerners should always behave submissive and be convinced that they are inferior to men and other women in everything."
It's sad that some western lesbians applaud and support these mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
@phil777 Ah...Aaaah! As in "manga lesbian are abnormal".
Sorry, my mistake. Bad reading skills from my part.

Users who are viewing this thread