Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

I drop this manga thx to this chapter, like hello???!!! She was just about to rape your heroine and you forgive her???!!!.
Then, you okay being buddies with her? I mean, the mc was like "nah girl, i'm fine if you rape ayame second time."
I absolutely despise this kind of thing. You forgive her without any punishment and you don't even turn hostile to her? What?!!!
Anyways, props to translator group for translating this. Either you are a bunch of people who have a strong heart and mental or you are just M.
To me, rape is something that can scar you mentally and physically, even though it's yuri.
Let me express it so I can relieve it.
Screw you! You fckin pu*sy MC, you don't deserve Ayame!
There we go, Alright keep scrolling.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, why is it that the MC and his gang are walking on eggshells all the time, but everyone else does whatever the hell they want with no consequences? Assault and attempted rape gets someone a one week suspension, but he's threatened with expulsion because there may be some contraband in his clubroom (and him specifically, no one else in the club?) And also, why is that student council member allowed to just choke him, rip up his shirt, and such, like it's the most natural thing in the world? They literally told him they'd send him a new one, like they aren't even hiding that they resorted to violence.

Dex-chan lover
Kynnath.
Was literally thinking the same thing.
The president was literally committing to sexual advances on page 14. Her fucking flunkies are literally guarding the door, perhaps with full knowledge of what's going on. They resort to """justified""" violence when the MC attempts to go in. GTFO we'll pay you for the shirt later. WTF? This is a school right?

When it comes to the series progression. There are some things I like. The nature of the rumors, and trying to solve this issue. It's not easy, and it isn't meant to be. A proper goal for the characters. And you know what. on the very very surface level of the president's backstory. OK. I can sympathize. Betrayed like the MC, except is unable to contain her fetishes/desires to 2D. But the way she was written is. Fucking. Annoying. Annoying != Bad writing, and I'm not analytical enough to truly understand if her character design is "bad." That's not changing the fact that she's a huge piece of shit in my mind.

I'm at page 17 rn and i wish i could just open this manga on my pc and punch the prez throught the screen

Users who are viewing this thread