Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Assault and battery, attempted rape, slander and everything back to status quo like it's nothing probably. No consequences or anything.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so fucking contrived that even M. Night Shyamalan would be impressed.

Supporter
1. What a load of bullshit, "very important friend"... yeah sure, won't last for much longer, hopefully... Just wish it won't drag for too long... 2. What a beast mode she turned on

Dex-chan lover
First of all, she's a dumbass heroine.

Second, that student council group needs to go to jail.

Third, how long is MC going to keep on with that I'm not in love with her bullshit?

Dex-chan lover
So, is rape gonna be the tool of the final boss of every arc?
This is the 3rd villain that threatens rape as a way to destroy the group.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Under Article 230-1 of the Criminal Code of Japan: “(1) A person who defames another by alleging facts in public shall, regardless of whether such facts are true or false, be punished by imprisonment with or without work for not more than three (3) years or a fine of not more than 500,000 yen.”

So yes there are. but rumors told in private and spread like rumors spread, especially in a school, dont really fall under that law as far as my limited understanding of legalese works. Also you would need to prove someone as the source of the slander or you cant file suit.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's about as much you can get considering how the source material handled the ending lmao.

@testsubject123 ReDrop didn't deserve this sadge.

@boag Fool! You haven't even seen my rapi(e)st form!.

Users who are viewing this thread