Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

Contributor
This series could have been interesting, but it is pretty much rape fetish-fuel.

And, literally every character, not just the MC, has a big fixation on virginity for some reason. Why does the evil delinquent guy even care?

The definition of shit.

This is surprisingly good. Even if their seems to be a fixation on virginity it isn't as bad as to over-shadow the main plot.

If you are a fan of eroge their might be a lot of similarities on how the panels with the heroines are drawn (medium shots, close-ups, ...), but in the end it's only about high schoolers growing up and getting over their childhood trauma. One way or the other.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Oi, what's with this translation? It's not Ibu it's Eve, written Tennyo (heavenly child) and read as Eve. Also it's not cheated, it's tricked. She didn't cheat on him she tricked him.

Group Leader
Dark skinned girl probably also wants to get Ayame raped, rich girl is probably going to become one of the main characters later on in the series.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what did the gyaru do, again? The author failed to make that anything but literally forgettable.

Dex-chan lover
She didnt just stand him up, she called him out in the middle of winter far away and didnt bother contacting him (you'll find out why soon)

He almost died from hypothermia, this is the reason his cousin has a GPS tracker on him and cares so much about him.

?LOL I fuckin lost m y shit when they introduced a fuckin gyaru transfer student 23 chapters in LOL?

Fed-Kun's army
Present Day gyaru girl makes me believe she's more innocent than we were lead to believe, but the rise of new rumors and her past assholery makes me wonder if she's not just a wolf-bitch lying in wait for another bite.

Dex-chan lover
Freestyle, the thing I don't understand is why he doesn't just remind her of this. It happens in 2D all the time, one of two childhood friends forgets a promise (or something done) until literally reminded. If she is acting so ignorant of his hatred for her, he should just state why.
And given your explanation, which the last person was correct, was literally forgettable (I thought it was something less serious than that), it is possible that something held her up and then she forgot. It isn't as innocent as not showing up to a movie because she forgot, but still. She either can't remember what she did or has a death fetish with him (*cough* based on your explanation...)

Power Uploader
It started off interesting enough, but has gone downhill from there. Also, I'm having trouble remembering the difference between the two heroines. They look alike, act alike, hard to keep track of their backstories.

At the end of every couple of chapters, there’s a new person.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE SERIOUSLY

The main girls look too similar, especially when he just draws huge faces without much hair.

Isn’t a meeting to solve ‘rumors’ too useless? At least draw them doing something normal.

One thing, however, is obvious, every new girl that shows up, is 100% a virgin.

Ugh so finally the harem tag was also added. Time to forget about this one, I guess... my main reason to keep on reading this was the main couple, but doesn’t look like anything will happen soon...

In the span of three chapters, I see that there's blackmail, a dense, one-dimensional main character who solely loves '2D women' obsessed with virgins, a dumbass twin-tailed girl who likes a guy for no other reason other than "he saved me lol xD".

What the fuck. I'd take isekai garbage over this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread