Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
MC rizzed Ryouma really hard in this chapter. :smugnako:

Ryouma: Since it's Maou-dono, who has a harem, saying it, then it must be true!
MC: No, I don't have a harem...
MC has a harem and Ryouma is already a member. :meguusmug:

There were multiple people who assumed the name of Robin Hood and not all of them was a noble thief as the original was.
But isn't he the OG Robin Hood, not a poser?

Dex-chan lover
But isn't he the OG Robin Hood, not a poser?
I think it's like the Drifters manga. Even the ones that are historical figures, from recent enough history that there is video evidence, are portrayed how the author thinks they would behave, look, or think. Who is to say which Robin hood was actually the og, for all we know it could be a time traveler wanting to be Zorro or Batman.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean not wearing a dress? A maid dress is a dress that is appropriate for any occasion. Except maybe vacation.

She's such an adorable kid.

As a merchant she should at least have some decent people skills. It might not be specifically about high class like this, but it should still help. So I wonder why she seems that out of her element.

"No, I don't have a harem."
Dude, you have all three girls you just talked with. More than two counts as a harem.

Her chest is as big as her humility.

"You're just a bit special."
The good kind of special. And if it's to contrast against posers, all the better.

"Come to think of it, where's Jeanne—"
Just follow your nose. Smell the food, and that's where she is.

The moment that carbuncle showed up, it was obvious something was up.

Honestly not sure how I feel about Robin Hood being portrayed how he is, in the legend he would only steal from the rich or the nobility. Just feels like a poor choice to base a character on 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, he feels odd. Other than the bow he's an in-name-only character.

Dex-chan lover
The harem our demon lord has is his maid and Jeanne (and possibly the gender switching ninja). Wasn't Ryouma going to be matched with his general or something or is she joining his harem?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
There were multiple people who assumed the name of Robin Hood and not all of them was a noble thief as the original was.
The original legendary figure wasn't even a noble thief; he was just a commoner thief that made trouble for the sheriff with Little John and Will Scarlet as the only members of his merry band, who robbed from anyone and everyone. We mostly have Sir Walter Scott, the author of Ivanhoe, to thank for how much whole cloth he crafted into the legend with his authorial skills.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb development, don't want to come to party last chapter when invited, come and shoot arrow through glass to get MC's attention.

So surely it's because he didn't intend to come but saw some shady shit and followed them here and had to report to MC but chose to go loud.

Double-page supporter
Dumb development, don't want to come to party last chapter when invited, come and shoot arrow through glass to get MC's attention.

So surely it's because he didn't intend to come but saw some shady shit and followed them here and had to report to MC but chose to go loud.
Yeah, the fact that his pet warned him of the danger kind of gives away that he hasn't actually betrayed him.

Dex-chan lover
I would wait with the whole Robin Hood debate until the truth gets revealed, but it's not like it would be a first time we would get a twist/retcon of existing hero. I mean, look at Jeanne. The first we see her at the end of vol1 and how she changed when we actually met her. She got changed from a saint into a food-obsessed gremlin. And her chest got nerfed, lmao
Not to mention the the gender-changing smoke-ninja.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I would wait with the whole Robin Hood debate until the truth gets revealed, but it's not like it would be a first time we would get a twist/retcon of existing hero. I mean, look at Jeanne. The first we see her at the end of vol1 and how she changed when we actually met her. She got changed from a saint into a food-obsessed gremlin. And her chest got nerfed, lmao
Not to mention the the gender-changing smoke-ninja.
i love the panels with smol jeanne :glee:
Jannu is like that Succubus manga where she devolved to become more like little kid each chapter :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread