Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Yeah d’arch perfect no intro needed, (I still like alter more) but perfect addition to the team.

Dex-chan lover
Does every man have to use the same characters? At-least Drifters has "some" variation.

Well....i changed my mind. I'm okay with this Jeanne. Is a kid and is a religious zealot, like it should be. I'm iffy with the swordsmanship tho. I prefer "Drifters" version of Jeanne, because they detailed that she is just an amateur with the sword.
But yeah, i'm okay with this Jeanne.

Going to give this one a break, update me when he needs a motivational speaker and summons H***** 🤣

Dex-chan lover
hl51fsanok021.jpg

for the most part, drifter's picks from the pool of historical domain characters isnt unique or unusual, its just the sheer quantity of them combined with the author's usual twisted characterization that makes drifters stand out for them. honestly the only picks in drifters that stand out are the japanese characters like toyohisa, the admiral, and the pilot; all of whom are there because the author is japanese rather than for being recognizable historical domain characters.

pretty much everyone else is someone you would expect to show up, unless you werent personally familiar with them.

the same probably applies to this series in the future too

Dex-chan lover
Horny big-titdey - Check
Blond Loli - Check
Now we need some ara ara to complete the holy trinity

So... She was burned on stake, god knew her pure self and sent her isekai instead, eh?
Is this another 'realist' thing on work?

Also... There is no doubt... "SEIBAAA"-face.

Ahh prostitutes and brothels, the one of the oldest occupations and institutions in human civilizations..
Legalize sex works and transactions!

Users who are viewing this thread