Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku

“Demon King, why are you sending fake money to the enemy country?”
“To bring chaos to their economy so they will self-destruct.”

Are we ignoring the fact that most countries used the gold standard until the 19th or 20th century?
Because that strategy will most definetly destroy your own gold and silver reserves (Among others) way before your enemy loses his economic might...

And if they can trade with other nations you are simply boosting their economy in most cases. (Not all, Spain did not have a great time historically.)

(Note: I haven't read the manga. I am just commenting on a problem with the "Realism" in it. Overanalyzing a simple piece of literature, you may say.)

They have already made at least 4 chapters. Please translate then for us all readers :'(

It's another 'let's be as low of a scumbag as I can while everybody praises my intelligence' manga.

I doubt we'll find here people who don't have an int stat of 1 besides the protagonist. It's isekai alright.

Dex-chan lover
Another"Japan has the greatest culture in world so others worlds are copying us because we are realistic and efficient"
This type of content make the Japanese youth think that the outside world if full of stupid people. Japanese culture is good bitbfar from perfect. The pressure and outdated respect system is making young Japanese people decide that life is to painful and because of that they decide to kill themself

Dex-chan lover
At least, it isn't a isekai where for son f-reason. The transported/reincarnated person is always Japanese.

Or Gate

I FUCKING hate Gate.

Welp, extra points for resisting the urge of summoning a cute samurai girl waifu and bringing Hijikata-san instead.

This isekai is still garbage but pretty good by garbage standards.

Dex-chan lover
at first, i seriously though this to be dungeon defense with dantalian... but then i remembered, that DD was korean.. lol

i wonder though, time wise, which came first DD or the novel this manga is based on...

its like the novel's extra and Hunter x hunter, both fun to read, but you can't deny the similarities....

Double-page supporter
@Le_Doctor_Bones the thing is they suppose they use fiat money. If they pay in WoW currency or other MMO it gonna inflate at the rate mob are killed. If they need to fake gold countermeasure exist like regal water test.

Users who are viewing this thread