Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
Well in all honesty the flag is basically everywhere here in the USA. Almost, if not every governmental building is required to have at least one outside, most public service buildings like hospitals and stadiums has at least one too. Not to mention if it is the 4th of July, then literally everyone has 3+ each in their yard, car, deck, AND inside the house. We print it on all forms of clothing (try to think of some clothing, I guarantee you that if the USA knows about it, it comes in Flag print, or at least red, white, and blue). Hell we actually have a holiday devoted to the flag on June 14 (though it mostly goes uncelebrated outside of maybe sticking a flag out on your deck or wearing a pin or something). So when it appears in movies where the setting is in the USA, there will be a flag because it is just an accurate representation.

Kind of funny how much people decorate with the flag. Personally i dont get it, it is just a piece of cloth. Sure the "meaning behind it" is what is important. but the item itself is not. It could be a piece of rotten and moldy driftwood which reeks of fish guts and people would likely still put it in their front yard if that was what "the meaning" was tied to. I think we should just enjoy the meaning and do what you want. Not everything needs a flag, not everything needs a katana.

Why couldn't there be more good manga where the MC wields a whip, chains, a morning-star, or even just throwing knives since it would be badass? Nope, we get a literal fuck-ton of katanas, some fists, a couple of guns (specifically guns in a world of swords and magic), a few holy/demon swords (looking at you Excalibur as the #1 alt choice for a katana), and the occasional shield.

Fed-Kun's army
right after i finish reading through one comment section bitching about a katana in an isekai, here i am in yet another, such a feelgud trope 😂

I guess he’s gonna toss the kid and the katana in the pot, if I remember correctly there was I general with a katana in the flash forward chapter

Fed-Kun's army
This world's puny magic is no match for glorious nippon steel folded over 9000 times.

Actually though, I feel a little bad for the suckers in this plot. It was surprisingly honorable to ride to the defense of a new and pathetic vassal that has done nothing for them.

wow katana
there are bastard sword, rapier, saladin sword,Jian, Dao, keris, but katana.
wow very original

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what he will get next: rice, soy sauce or a water pump? Or even, dare I say, mayonnaise? So many unexpected and original items...

Fed-Kun's army
if i ever make an isekai manga, i'm gonna make legendary weapons and armors based on kitchen utensils

i hope it turns out to be a magical katana that helps him find rice AND make soy sauce, just to hit as many isekai cliches as possible

Aggregator gang
Why thou asks? It is quite obvious that eastern blade is named Muramasa, The Sword of Demons

Dex-chan lover
Well the "realism" broke very early. Neither the earl or the lion king would have sent troops to defend the new demonlord, they would have sent troops to LOOT the new demonlord before the other army arrived. Then both use the invasion as casus belli to invade each but by then the "realism demon lord" would have been long dead.

Dex-chan lover
I thought that was some kind of food item that has gone bad when I first saw that item.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feel bad for those skeleton and wood golems tho :<

They fought courageously.

@hypernova911

<< The Holy Axis Baguette >>

- The legendary baguette used to behead hundreds of allied soldiers.

Tho it'd also be funny if it was a crowbar

<<< Crowbar of the Plague >>>

+1000 dmg to undead enemies.
+ can be used to smash locks.

Users who are viewing this thread