Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator

This series has gotten so cringy in ways. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised by a Chinese manga acting so superior to Japan lol

Chinese water army gave so many 10s 🤣, story is decently average. the plot and characters are so bland, even his gf that apparently turned into a cultivator with him in his last life is now nothing more than a sheltered lamb as well.

Some of these Chinese scanlators must be using multiple accounts to vote, how in the hell does this hot garbage have 70+ 10 votes when chapters barely hit 4k views.

story so bad that the reason i even follow it is just to fast forward things

still not on the bad levels of dropping it but it is almost there

@skyron
Don't wanna add more work for you, but apparently, according to the WN, the girl with Chen Fan (Kuroki), her name's Yukishiro Su. And the swordsman accompanying her (who died after Chen Fan killed him) was called Kawakami Gensai. The master of the dead swordsman was called Kitaniwakawa.

Had to do this format since for some reason, the older chapters failed to load here.

Can't deal with this trash anymore. Finally dropped it.
I read quite a lot of these Chinese cultivator manga but this one I don't even get why I started it.
No likeable character. Mc is just words biggest asshole.

This is so incredibly terrible but in a funny B-movie kind of way?? I'm just skimming through the chapters but I can't stop 🤣

Woof, this one is bad. There's basically no difference from story-arc to story-arc, it's just a rich kid with qi powers constantly meeting new rich assholes that he gets to embarrass with his qi powers.

Seems like almost every Manhua I've read is a power fantasy, makes me wonder if that's because Chinese people feel powerless.

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of interesting cultural details you can glean from manhuas. The importance of face, the cheapness of life in light of it. All power is tied to the government in one way or another. Might makes right. And yes, the desperate longing for overwhelming strength in the face of all that.

just some typical chinese manga with #reborn and #cultivation thingy. So entertaining in the early and get boring after that.

Users who are viewing this thread