Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator

Group Leader
it was good in the beginning then farther in it started getting boring after that

well, i have read it to chapter 325 in Indonesian Language..

The MC will fight another strong ancestor before he goes to another realm.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Some time its make me think when i read a manhua. is that what every manhua artist think about rich guy? (Or maybe every chinese think about rich guy )
Because In every manhua i read in many gendre its always make the rich guy or every rich guy to be arrogant, got power, family oriented busines etc.
Its always have same setting and same kareteristic

Dex-chan lover
@Yogigs It's because Chinese people are obsessed with money and getting rich. For some Chinese people, their greeting to other people is "Oh, you're so rich!" If you observe Chinese families, many of the parents will tell their children to study hard to get rich. It's a kind of cultural sickness. Or maybe it's a kind of mob mentality, when the majority of the people in a society are extremely poor and they get envious of rich people and want their kind of lifestyle. In many western societies, there are also lots of poor people, but I don't see them talking about wanting to become rich as frequently as Chinese people do. Or maybe I'm wrong? Someone else may have a more accurate and better first hand explanation.

@isoujiX

you can just use search engine with the manhua name and add "Bahasa Indonesia" at the end.
i guess it will solve the problem on other website.

but you might already solve it.

Lol, didn't realize the translations here are more advanced than in Webnovel. Welp, I read the broken scans on youtube, but here is better. I hope the user uses much better grammar than the trash used in webnovel.

Story was quite nice at the beginning but, the recent few chapters seem tasteless... Even the latest 237

Was reading on webnovel originally but that like many others there feel dropped or the chapters repeated claiming to be a new chapter. Kind of hard to use the app now

Aggregator gang
First 100 chapters good then just boring. But reading those 100 was somehow worth it or felt like it.

Users who are viewing this thread