Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator

There is some websites that have over 400 chapters But their translation sucks big shit. Waiting in here is much better UmU

Jesus Christ what is this repetitive family crushing? All big families are assholes except for the hot young masters and mistresses? Scratch that, all young masters are arrogant, only the young girls are moderately approachable.

look we get that some transalations are sjhit but its better than waiting months for it release the shit translation in a separate language call it broken english or something (retired kissmanga reader)

Does anyone know where you can read this past chapter 168? Without it being so broken, english wise i mean? Cause i can find this manhua on several aggregator sites and until 168 the translation was ok, but after 168 is just sooooooo freaking bad and broken...

Pretty sure ppl were ripping the official english translation until 168, but after that you only get google translate translations.

f39.png

same story on repeat..... gets strong, kills families and masters, gets stronger, kill families/masters....................................

these kind of chinese manwha starts off strong but after a 150-200 chapters the story is already finished and then the author just starts to add some bullsh*t, enjoy the chapters till 100-150 range after that quit the series

Even if you want to get revenge, killing suddenly all possible relatives that number in 100 000+ is a bit too much. Funniest part, even after murdering millions the next villains still never heard about mc for hundreds of chapters and attack his close ones every time he is away.
There has been so much time skip for training off camera that his wife and relatives etc... had to wait 20 years+ because he needs to level up xD

While this novel is nothing new, overall pretty generic and at some points becomes pretty grindy, it's overall a decent read.
... Until the manhua translations start that is. Manhuaplus manages to to create translations worse than a translation engine. Just copy pasting text into google translate would 100% have better results.
It's truly impressive how bad the translation quality gets.

I skipped a bit to future chapters, and at some point the translation does become (much) better. It never actually gets good though. Moreover, good luck getting there. A good 50 chapters of puzzle-reading just isn't very fun.

Dex-chan lover
i would not recommend this to anyone, the art is range from meh to average, the story is repetitive, some panels just makes you frustrated, the character’s are there to revolve around the main character, but if you don’t care about any of that, it’s just fun, i would not recommend it because it’s bad but i enjoy even if it’s bad.

Users who are viewing this thread