Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal - Ch. 2

Lol @cloww so basically there isnt much comic on wordrain after u left that group. because majority of that comic come from u :)

Grammar is terrible compared to the earlier releases. Seems like you really need someone to help you with that grammar. Half the chapter is pretty hard to follow because of it.

Power Uploader
Yo, look. This is a cn manhua, i could make the language much more palatable towards English readers from the west, but this is a wuxia manhua. Trust me. They talk funny. The broken English is sometimes deliberately done for effect. Perfect grammar was never my intention, translating chinese prose, chinese idioms chinese mannerism is hard enough already. This is one of those things you either go full English and change the tone and meaning, or go full eastern sense. I prefer the latter, and I'm not a native English speaker.
Frankly, you need to wire yourself in order to read these stuff to enjoy it fully.Learning abit of Chinese culture helps alot, especially if you know how mandarin sounds like. Phoenetic language doesn't translate well into English. Some words just don't exist in the English language so you gotta invent shit up. It sounds terrible sure. Jackie chan never spoke perfect English either, people understood him just fine.

Fed-Kun's army
@cloww thank you for your hard work and i hope we will see more manhuas and chapters from you :D

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for hard work I like it.

Much better than reading on Youtube. :p

Fed-Kun's army
Overall this series seems pretty good so far. Although I can’t exactly point out anything unique it’s done yet, it feels different in a good way.

Also, you’re a beast Cloww! Your note on the first chapter killed me lol

Fed-Kun's army
When your 3 years company is destroyed in just 3 days, that does not mean the one destroying it is damn strong, it just means you suck at risk management! XD

Double-page supporter
What the hell did I read.... His parents left him for 3 years... child abandonment ? Then they get rich and loose what I assume is a turf war...... and yet hes not pissed at his parents ? Then it says his parents died ? how ?got murdered ? Hes pissed at another family not showing up at the funeral ? Like what the fuck... He only just took over teh body. Whys he even carrying out some revenge plan when its nothing to do with him. Hes only taken over the body for a day and the previous tenant is assumed dead now....

This is all over the place. I'd say its terrible writing at this stage. Cant just throw all this together in a heap and hope it works out. Cause it doesnt

Fed-Kun's army
This Chen family is 100% the Chen family from urban immortal.

Now Chen Fan has an immortal enemy crossover event happens during chapter 500?

Edit: thought about it. Figured out why he's so mad. Stupid restart button ducked up AND didn't bring him back to before his parents were viciously murdered. So? No regrets? More like full of regrets...

Dex-chan lover
@Seink That would depend on how the company was taken down. If it was through extralegal means, the target company might not have had a chance no matter what they did. Like in Russia if your enemy gets you on the government's undesirables list, your offices might be raided the next day and all of your business stopped immediately.

Supporter
So, nobody mentioned that his parents got married when he was 14! Like yo, and you wonder why your father's family line might be a bit miffed? And leaving your child with your sister for a few years when they're already a teenager doesn't sound nearly that bad.

Got to agree with Velsy though. And even if the case was as BuffSoul speculates, when he became an immortal in the previous life, he should have left all such mortal detachments behind. Transcended being my ass.

Are these all remakes of the same novel, cause I see a lot of "Heal the old sick man who turns out to be powerful and will use that power to hype MC up," going on.

Users who are viewing this thread