Rebirth of the Urban Mad Immortal

Oh shit another rebirth, oh wait it's cloww, wait madcat?, Oof another ripped off. Welp might as well read since i reread most of what i read anyways.

Dex-chan lover
The Chinese have some serious chuuni syndrome with these titles.

These types are becoming more and more often. It is becoming boring, I mean if the plot is the same I don't really mind but the clichés here is all the same. Maybe this guy type of language is A BIT different just a tiny bit...
-
Well anways, let's see if it will become different after some chapters than others.

I am just reading it to pass some time sometimes reading these type of manga can make you not break your fucking keyboard after you rage quitted out of fortnite or apex lagend maybe even csgo......

While a bit derivative it was entertaining enough in the beginning but it very quickly falls into the familiar trap of bad novel adaptions i.e. it tries to cram in too much and frequently leaves stuff out. Each chapter becomes barely related to the ones before it, characters appear and disappear with little rhyme or reason and anything other than the broadest element of the plot are lost.

this was kinda interesting in the beginning...
but now it feels extremely repetitive and without any suspense...

is the source novel any better?

Dex-chan lover
2 bad i already read quite a few chapters ahead of this on utub 😣

Users who are viewing this thread