Rebirth

Fed-Kun's army
God it's been so long since I've read this series along side Tenjou no Tenge.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Biscuitsloth/comments/g6q05s/rebirth_lee_kangwoo_manhwa_translation/
They say their going to translate it,
Does any one now what happened to Shi ki?

Hi all!

I'm working on translating vol 24-26!
I own the English copies of vol 22 and vol 23, which will be up for download on my Reddit page below (volume 22 is already there :) ).

In order to upload to a reader (e.g. here), I'm in search for raw scans for volume 22 AND 23 to translate, please get in contact (either on here or Reddit) if you can supply me with them.

Thank you!

Chapter 95 of volume 24 has been uploaded, but there may be a delay, as I believe it will need to be approved.

Chapter 95 can be downloaded here: (along with the rest of Volume 22 and Volume 23)
https://www.reddit.com/user/Biscuitsloth/comments/g6q05s/rebirth_lee_kangwoo_manhwa_translation/

Fed-Kun's army
@BiscuitSloth

Oh shit. You're doin' some great work bringin' in this manhwa from long ago. Will you replace the older chapters with your translations or just start off from the current chapter?

Hi! No worries! Sadly I don't own the scans for vol 22 and 23, so I will only be able to scanlate/upload them if someone's able to supply them to me. (Vol 22 and 23 are up for download in picture format on my reddit tho)

I'll be working through scanlating vols 24 to 26 (the end) though :)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation
I already finished reading it, locally (Indonesia) translated.
I've moved city and my mangas are with my brother.
So I'm thankful to read the English translation

I remember reading this stuff ~15 or so years ago in german until they stopped publication - once you're done, I'll give it a nice few days of binging, THANK YOU!

Hey, BiscuitSloth,
I am so so gratefull for the work you are doing. Can I help you in any way with the process of the last chapters?

I am also in posession of a english release of 22/23. I have chapters 87-94. How do I go about sharing them with your guys?

Users who are viewing this thread