Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right? - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Haeruna
How do I attach a picture here? I got a screenshot showing both the bulk of translations and the timestamp for them, but I've never attached a photo here before. I also have a screenshot of the current staff chat. Does it have to be a web image to attach it?
Obviously, simply clicking the image button doesn't work...

You do have a point about picking up too much series. We were dropping a bunch of series earlier this year, but after picking up the two I suggested (This Phoenix one and the collab series of a hero turned demon lord), the team starting picking up some of the ones they had previously dropped. I personally don't agree with keeping so many, but I'm new and not in charge, so I don't have much say there.

As for what @Says, uh, says,
Your opinion is not unpopular. Most people don't care who translates a series as long as it gets translated. I'm not really any different. I'm not upset about the "LHT has too many series" part, cause I agree, we have too many series.

@xboxbam For the picture it's here, but you need to upload it on a website to have a link attached to it.
(personally I use imgbb, then right click and copy the link of the picture)
picture.png

Dex-chan lover
Cool, thanks a bunch, @Says ! (imgbb was real easy to figure out, thanks for the advice.)

Alright, if this works (third times the charm? Thanks for the extra tips, Says!), here is your proof @Haeruna
Got chapters shown and timestamps. We were NOT hogging finished chapters and this translator is very fast at translating the series he likes.
Isekai-Bunan-ch9.png

Isekai-Bunan-chs10-12.png

Staff-chat.png

The staff chat is where we do all the talking, FYI. (And yes, the commentary in there is about this very sniper person)

So, stop spouting false propaganda about us and simply be angry at us for being slow (or skip the scanalators altogether and use that chrome extension that autotranslates manga to read the raw manga directly since that would be the fastest method. Forgot the name of it, so you might have to search for it.)

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no! Those guys think I'm a dangerous wild monster. How can I show them otherwise...?"
"I know! I'll just attack them!"

Fed-Kun's army
First , he was like I want to be free, I want to fly every where..etc. 5 page later immediately become a pet

@xboxbam As well as:

Nito no Taidana:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661660676787535876/775946654218059786/unknown.png
Boku no Heya ga Dungeon:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661660676787535876/775947188022411335/unknown.png
Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi: Sui no Daibouken:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661660676787535876/775949563878047744/unknown.png
Or Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki, where LHT is sniping someone else after dropping and/or failing to keep the claim.:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661660676787535876/775949563878047744/unknown.png

If it happens just once then sure, perhaps i'd believe you, but this is a pattern. These are the only ones I'm aware of and I haven't even read 10% of all the mangas LHT has, but every time LHT gets contested suddenly "new chapters" appear! Even if you disregard that, years long of running behind on mangas and holding down claims on mangas they never intend to keep up with is enough reason for me to dislike LHT with a passion.

I guess sniping makes manga update go faster
I expect next chapter to be released few days later

Double-page supporter
I thought he wants to be free and fly everywhere? Why did he agreed became a pet?
confuseAsf.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Haeruna
Believe? I showed photo evidence proving that we weren't holding back chapters for Isekai Demo Bunan though...

For Boku no Heya ga Dungeon, we actually had officially dropped Boku no Heya ga Dungeon for a number of months. I think us bringing it back was due to explicit requests from a number of our donors (but I am admittedly a bit fuzzy on it). Plus, when we picked it back up, it was technically Imanity doing basically all the work on it, but since the staff working on it were in both groups (until recently), LHT was given the "collab" label with it. Now that those two members aren't in LHT, I'm not sure what will happen to that series. Imanity scans may take it for themselves, but I don't really know since I never bothered with that series.

For Tondemo, as I said before, I can't vouch for what happened before I joined. I can only comment on what I have seen.
Unfortunately, we lost our most recent translator two months ago. He became a professional translator and had to stop doing translations because of that, so we haven't found a replacement yet. Also, yes, we just now noticed the snipe that happened just this week. Our leader was talking with him to see if they would join us, and they did say they were willing, but they used google translate, so our missing translator problem would still persist even if they join us... (if a group with a translator grabs it right now, we would be forced to drop it since we don't even have a translator to fight back with. That is where it currently stands.)

For Nito no Taidana, honestly, I don't know anything about that series. I'd need to search for it in the proofreading channel to see when it was last worked on, cause I felt like I had seen that name recently. Hmm, it seems we released a chapter just over a week ago and it seems we formed a collab with DevMax that translates it for us.

Anyways, If you simply dislike LHT cause of them being slow, then that is fine, everyone's got something they dislike.
Heck, I have a group I dislike cause I gave them honest feedback on one of their chapter releases that needed some serious TLC and their response was completely deleting their discord's feedback channel and not accepting feedback anymore.

So yeah, feel free to hate LHT all you want. You have every right to think the way you want about LHT, just don't go spreading false rumors as if they are facts. That is all I ask.
You are free to spread that we're slow as f*ck for a number of series and that we are holding too many manga series though (cause that stuff is true 🤣).

Also final side note, we are dropping Isekai Nonbiri Nouka (another group grabbed it and we don't feel like fighting them, so they can have at it) and the new series we started, Boku no Kawaii, that had those twin daughters sages (but we've quickly lost interest in it, so it is free for any group to grab).

@xboxbam

So LHT just coincidentally uploads chapters every 3 months? Then as soon as they contested they just suddenly have 3~7 chapters uploaded within a timespan of minutes? On, as far as i'm aware, 5 seperate occasions? Or rather, how are you even sure that you receive the transcript as soon as they're available? From the picture you sent there is absolutely nothing to prove that they aren't holding back either. They just provide you with a transcript and you proofread it, you're not involved with anything before that. Nothing of what you said really disproves anything I said, just a bunch of "I Don't know" and excuses that don't answer anything.

I'm not that gullible.

Dex-chan lover
loved seeing how a sniper rifle able to incite a raging debate over a snipe.

does being sniped really that hurt? cuz we reader didn't care

Dex-chan lover
@Haeruna
There was also "In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer" where they left the final chapter without translation for 4 months, then someone else translated it and suddenly LHT had the chapter translated and posted two days later.
https://mangadex.org/title/16801/in-another-world-i-m-called-the-black-healer

And it's worth noting that in Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki's case, LHT left it to rot for 7 months (look at the time between chapters 17 and 18). Then, when someone else finally picked it up, LHT suddenly posts 3 chapters at once two weeks later. I even guessed they were going to pull that shit https://mangadex.org/thread/278598/2/#post_2513148

Now, I don't think they were "intentionally holding chapters back". I'm guessing they had the chapters 70-95% done, then other stuff in the atrocious amount of manga they had picked up took priority, and it was only when other groups started translating that the chapters suddenly where put in top priority.

Dex-chan lover
Eddnom is predominantly right. We were backlogged with a ton of stuff earlier this year (cause of the mass exodus of staff that occurred before I joined), so a bunch of things were either not done at all or left partially done. (For example, I claimed nonbiri nouka chapters cause we had something like 5 chapters waiting in proofreading when I joined). As Eddnom said, the priorities for chapters would shift when someone sniped us for the delays due to lack of staff. We are currently probably at about 80% staffed right now, with our biggest deficit being translators still. (and I personally wish we would reduce our staff to match our staff level, but that is not my call since I am just a proofreader)

Once again, you can hate us for that, I don't really care (and to Dezaki's comment, the snipe is of much less concern than the blatant lies being spread based off of false rumors. That is the only reason I started this dialogue)

I, for one, am also an impatient prick that wanted their releases to come faster and that is why I decided to join them a few months ago. (what better way to get your chapters faster than to get them straight from the translator, right?)

If you don't like how long it takes a lot of groups to translate the manga that you like, you could always check the raws out for yourself. (I've been doing that for years. Rawdevart and LHScans have a ton of series there ready for viewing. There are a few other raw manga sites out there as well, but I don't remember their names)
As said before, you could also search for that manga translation google extension software that auto-translates raw manga for you (as long as you don't mind the sub-par translations it does).

If you are willing to put the effort in, you could always join a group to try an speed up releases (like I did), or if you think you can do things better, why not start up your own group? Anyways, I've got stuff to proofread, so, I'll stop commenting here and get back to work. You all are free to think what you want about the group. At least, the whole story is now out for all to see and arrive at their own conclusions.

Hope you all well, peace out!

Fyi the extension Name that translate manga is "Anity"

Well this was entertaining. I don't mean the manga, I mean the comments.🤣

@Dezaki You don't care and I actually don't care for LHT to be snipe but they are a lot of groups that are sniped by bad translators and it hurt a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread