Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship! - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
And the MC has made Diablo, cock-hungry edition.

Diablo_Anime.png
So Diablo if Rimuru ever grows a dick?

Dex-chan lover
Skynet unironically being composed of AI who are all inherently warriors of love is definitely funny.
Or the reaper, from Mass Effect. Thats definitely gonna be very very funny 🤣

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
I guess it makes sense an AI would like to trigger every rare flag event in a romantic story line as they try to drag everyone to a an amazing and positive story (campaign?) ending. Just... don't speedrun love ;)

Dex-chan lover
Machine Intelligence of the Empire became a major underlying power by being an entire race of humanophile as well as all-loving race?
They liked organic life romance so much that the Imperial Authority just gave up on seeing them as existential threat to organic life, but instead worry how a whole race of sexy sexy androids gonna corrupt their youth?
Basically Skynet decides to fuck over humanity by literally fucking them with a whole production line of T-X?

:slap: Humanity basically had to horny bonk robots into submission

Dex-chan lover
Machine Intelligence of the Empire became a major underlying power by being an entire race of humanophile as well as all-loving race?
They liked organic life romance so much that the Imperial Authority just gave up on seeing them as existential threat to organic life, but instead worry how a whole race of sexy sexy androids gonna corrupt their youth?
Basically Skynet decides to fuck over humanity by literally fucking them with a whole production line of T-X?
Humans and AI already had their war in this universe, they moved on and are left with this. Always love seeing this kind of world building where it actually feels like the world does stuff outside of when mc exists

Dex-chan lover
blud is not aware of tears of joy concept

elma always have the veteran vibes in situations like this lol

mei saying that with serious face sparks joy in my heart and brain like its partying

or maybe it's because i'm drinking coffee and caffeine is fucking my brain now lmao

in reality, what mei adviced is a legit win-win considering mc likes chris, just not the noble politics although her face after she said that tells otherwise(hint: manipulation)

elma's face in the 2nd last panel spells "at least it's not my problem"

Users who are viewing this thread