Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
That "girl" aura so alluring, exquisite (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Dex-chan lover
To the scans group that did this chapter:
Why did you guys censor the part of the chapter?

The originals have not been censored and yet you guys did it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1-7 won't be uploaded to mangadex, because they are rips from the official translation, yeah they are out there somewhere, but they won't be here, only these 3 chapters were done by some group

Serie is licensed by Yenpress and Simulpub, currently up to chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1-7 won't be uploaded to mangadex, because they are rips from the official translation, yeah they are out there somewhere, but they won't be here, only these 3 chapters were done by some group

Serie is licensed by Yenpress and Simulpub, currently up to chapter 13
I’m gonna braf. I’ll die before reading “official “ rips.

Group Leader
I’m gonna braf. I’ll die before reading “official “ rips.
I'm pretty sure there's also those that's scanlated. the uploader is not the scanlator and only upload 8-10 because there's already 1-7 (in french). Don't ask me why they did it like that though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure there's also those that's scanlated. the uploader is not the scanlator and only upload 8-10 because there's already 1-7 (in french). Don't ask me why they did it like that though.
I don't think it matter that they are in a different language, 1-7 weren't uploaded in english here because they were not done by some group like 8-10, simple as that, you can find them in english out there in a different aggregator like bato or mangakakalot (you can find up to 13 now), but those are rips from the official translation like i said, and mangadex don't upload official rips, different case if someone bother doing them, but since this is being simulpub, low chances, and yeah uploader is MD staff, so it know better what not to upload here

Even the site this group advertise in their credit page, only have 8-10 by this group and the rest are official rips

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread