Rebuild World - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
There's a missing speech bubble on page 11. What... happened to the translation?
If it's the black bubble, it's in the panel just below; "I didn't do anything".

It looks like either all the old members left the team and it's just new guys, or they're from some other aspect of the team like Spanish or Japanese, and are now trying to rebuild the team. Unsure, just making a guess based on the team composition shift and the end card.

This translation is disgusting. I decline to read it.
It really isn't that bad. Especially compared to some of the others on this site. Definite drop in quality compared to the usual Trap Scans quality, though.

What groups do translation commisions around here? I'm gonna see if I can get it done right before reading.

Dex-chan lover
definitely a rough chapter (not much going on the chapter itself + the quality of the release (poor QC mostly)).

Dex-chan lover
If it's the black bubble, it's in the panel just below; "I didn't do anything".

It looks like either all the old members left the team and it's just new guys, or they're from some other aspect of the team like Spanish or Japanese, and are now trying to rebuild the team. Unsure, just making a guess based on the team composition shift and the end card.
What the hell? It looks like that's what he's thinking to himself if you move it out of the bubble.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
You guys are so spoiled. You get free translations doing nothing, you probably never buy the official releases and you still complain?
Get a life, jeez.
Was there any complaints in the previous chapters? Why craft a hypothetical scenario when you can check yourself?

Group Leader
Before recruiting TS, RD, TL and all that jazz, maybe get a half decent proofreader?

man, it's been a hot minute and it felt so short ;_;

thanks for the release tho!

Dex-chan lover
Really don't like this development, felt like akira did adequately cover his tracks, so that some random informant suddenly knows all about the ruins existence, locations, etc., is annoying. Particularly as it feels like it was mostly done just to drive up the conflict/drama in the story when mc had found something to make him set for life.

Dex-chan lover
If the monsters came from the entrance, how did it come from deeper within the ruin?

Dex-chan lover
If the monsters came from the entrance, how did it come from deeper within the ruin?
are you questioning the last part attack? its because they already there after they come from the entrance.
also there is more entrance found, and its underground train station so you can assume there is another path for monster to gather.

Dex-chan lover
there is a lot of foreshadowing happen here.
there is viola that love playing puppet and there is sudden monster attack on something that has nothing before.

if that's amount to nothing happen then I guess you can only wait for the next 3 to 4 chapter before continuing to read because the few next chapter are only about "rescue" and yeah again "nothing happen"

Dex-chan lover
There were some mistakes, but you did it for free, so who am I to complain?

Anyway, I wonder what that new facility is about. The story is going around randomly with all the things happening at the same time. And we're not getting some explanations on who's who and what's what.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are so spoiled. You get free translations doing nothing, you probably never buy the official releases and you still complain?
Get a life, jeez.
Yes i agree we should all shovel up the slop we get served
And yes i would still complain if the official translations are this bad too.
I'd probably still get them for free somehow anyway.
It bieng free doesn't exempt it from criticism

Dex-chan lover
Get a life, jeez.
If you go to a store where they are handing out free samples and take one, are you simply not allowed to say “wow this tastes terrible?” Or, change up the scenario and say you don’t like a new free update on your phone are you simply not allowed to dislike it just because people worked on it and you got the update for free?

Supporter
If you go to a store where they are handing out free samples and take one, are you simply not allowed to say “wow this tastes terrible?” Or, change up the scenario and say you don’t like a new free update on your phone are you simply not allowed to dislike it just because people worked on it and you got the update for free?
There's a huge difference : in both your scenarii, it's actually a company that provides you free stuff as a bait to sell you something else. Here, we're talking about people who spend quite a bit of their free time and a good amount of energy to provide you with a work they will gain nothing from, except the pleasure to have something they like read by more people.
I've done things like that for 18 years, I know how much dedication and energy it requires to do that in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread