Rebuild World - Ch. 58

Group Leader
Hello all. Sorry for such a late upload this time. I have been very busy with work. I found a translator and thought "Finally someone to share my workload with..." But they were not very good. I had to change most of the script. Although, I myself did that when I was dying... So no guarantees of it being perfect. To be honest, it should be fine. Just let me know if you find any mistakes. Anyway, this is why we got so late.
I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Alpha clearly staged the sabotage with the old AI model being instructed to smash down that particular spot at a later time.

EDIT: If anyone is confused, Alpha made a serious eye contact with that holographic AI that was with Katsuya and said AI replied with same stare towards Alpha. That's a communication right here. Probably an order to set up a trap on a predetermined location for Katsuya.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hello all. Sorry for such a late upload this time. I have been very busy with work. I found a translator and thought "Finally someone to share my workload with..." But they were not very good. I had to change most of the script. Although, I myself did that when I was dying... So no guarantees of it being perfect. To be honest, it should be fine. Just let me know if you find any mistakes. Anyway, this is why we got so late.
I hope you enjoy the chapter.
thanks for the translate regardless, i thought this was abandoned.

Users who are viewing this thread