Rebuild World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
"I was cheated, robbed" he said but you know she just saved ur life soooo idk what TF u talking about mr.MC

Aggregator gang
....holy shit the art
can we take a moment to appreciate the quality of the art

Double-page supporter
I like it,, but how did he recover so fast from that wolf bite, You'd think he at least have muscle damage, After a few days his arm should be quuite sore at least.

Also found this support girl amusing. I got the impression she looked a little annoyed when he rejected her, as sif she was expecting him t blindly o agree to such a good deal. Gave a hint that shes really desperate for whatever shes after. I kinda enjoyed her expressions to be honest. Shes really deceiving and its nice the MC read it.

@Feykro yes, my suspicion too. Probably in some underground bunker. Needs someone to press the open hatch button :p.. I started thinking about warframe while reading this, and then thought of the possibility.

He's crazy eyed, has medium short hair, and is wearing an undershirt. Am I the only one reminded of Hiiro?

Fed-Kun's army
Let me get this straight. There are 3 bandits pointing a gun right towards the kid and what does the he? He points his gun at a naked lady far away and shoots her. What?

Double-page supporter
Not bad for a first chap. Tho, 51 pages? That's pretty fucking long

she is trying to cheat him no ? because her looks are honest but her eyes dont follow that . well she said she is an A.I in the mcs brain so in meaning she is with him/
but cool drawing btw i was astonished . I thought that it will take atleast a month to make a chapter

I don't trust her, now he lost all his ammo because of her order, so she prevented his suicide or the destruction of the thing she wanted from the ruins for whenever he feels betrayed. And now she's gaining the favor over him, not only from the order, but the body language too. From her word choices, before and after the run, are way too suspicious.

Oh. I started to read this many moons ago. Time to pick it up again. Wonder why the author chose the name Akira? This can't be that Akira anime right?

People calling the plot garbage then read tensei slime not realizing its writin by the same person.

Contributor
So suspicious.

She's probably not a ai, but a human using holographic image, and need mc to save her.

Users who are viewing this thread