Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
I get that repeated labor gets boring fast. But considering his usual paranoia, and the super human strength he gets from his suit, I would have expected him to figure a way to carry/drag more stuff around (like a manual forklift ? Not too sure about the english name for these things) rather than getting a bunch of unknown people involved.

Also, Sheryl's post-refitting outfit looks nothing like what she was wearing earlier before walking in that store. How magical are these old world relic clothes ?

Aggregator gang
LN readers, does the manga follow the LN perfectly? IIRC, this never happened in the WN.
To add a little to what kenshiki said above, these events are sort of different from what happens in the WN (which is the OG story). We still need another chapter to see if some details from the OG plot reappear in this new version (LN and manga). Stuff like the jealous dude, for example.

I can't say for sure if this is exactly how it plays out in the light novel (LN) since the official translation hasn't made it to this part, as of yet. That said, I would bet it's probably similar to what was shown here.

anyone hyped for the anime?

i somehow fear the uncanny 3d cgi blend with the 2ds. especially for the monsters and mechas.

LN readers, does the manga follow the LN perfectly? IIRC, this never happened in the WN.
it does happen in WN. but at different location..
this is when akira accompany the gang for a relic hunt training in that residential ruin. and both their group and the hunter in debt group got stuck in one of the house for a night... conflict ensue and akira end up killing one of those guys at the end...

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have the suspicion that the Lucia girl is totally gunna blab about the relics to that other dude

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Akira gets to make more progress, and more money gets collected. More plot in one chapter than most mangas have in about 20 and it's not rushed. Can't be mad about that!
You didn't want to see the MC try to open a stall/store and be happy managing it for the thousandth time? /s :smug:

Contributor
I get that repeated labor gets boring fast. But considering his usual paranoia, and the super human strength he gets from his suit, I would have expected him to figure a way to carry/drag more stuff around (like a manual forklift ? Not too sure about the english name for these things) rather than getting a bunch of unknown people involved.
That's called a "pallet jack" in English, and there is a possibility that trying to acquire one would attract unwanted attention, as needing something to move a large amount of items wouldn't be normally used by a single person in the post-apocalypse.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The author really cant leave Akira in peace for a moment...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
That's called a "pallet jack" in English, and there is a possibility that trying to acquire one would attract unwanted attention

Thanks for the name. That being said, his favorite relics reseller should be able to easily hook him up (what with him being able to get Sheryl a big ass off-road truck). For sure Katsuragi is a bit too curious for Akira's taste, but he's also shown himself smart enough to not kill the golden goose.

Dex-chan lover
Not the exact scenes but this was told in the WN. Akira bringing the kids and then the debt guy and his group meeting up. The only difference is the place and one person.

Story in WN version Spoiler
In the WN, one kid was jealous of Akira. Debt guy tricked that guy to betray them while also placing insurance like a decoy grenade that lures in monsters. Ending is both the kid and the debt guy got fucked by Akira
They got the lead that they deserved, in their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread