Rebuild World - Vol. 10 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
Of course there would be some people right at the wrong time lmao

thanks a bunch guys who is translating, i wish i could read it on their site but it doesn't work for some reason

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD YES more actions. More bullets shot. More brains splattered :win:

Hope I get to see Akira shooting without Alpha's assistance in the next chapter. It'd be interesting if these live targets help Akira's ability to grow🙏
That would be for the next chapters. One man guild battle. ehem one BADASS AKIRA vs an ENTIRE GUILD.

Dex-chan lover
Well it's always good to stay on top of your people-killing skills I guess.
No skills needed for that - better weapon and a good pair of eyes only, and of course one finger for the trigger. Even hearing is not needed if you have an Alpha AI.

Not the exact scenes but this was told in the WN. Akira bringing the kids and then the debt guy and his group meeting up. The only difference is the place and one person.

Story in WN version Spoiler
In the WN, one kid was jealous of Akira. Debt guy tricked that guy to betray them while also placing insurance like a decoy grenade that lures in monsters. Ending is both the kid and the debt guy got fucked by Akira
Don't forget about lucia aka miss pickpocket. In the WN things went way different then in the manga with her

Edit: The name of the pickpocket girl in the WN is alna they changed that to

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like this novel, though it is a bit pulled-out-of-the-ass weaponry Akira gets to beat a specific enemy, HE COLLECTS FUNDS TO BUY THEM.

Author wants to teach the power of money and AI combined.

I predict Lucia will get saved by nasha but then nasha will die along with a fuckton of the other people they brought.

Users who are viewing this thread