Rebuild World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

@Meybi WTF no it's not. They litterally say that they were planning on raping them. Again answer this question, what do you think "doing" someone means?

@Antore again, they never said rape, never attempted it. :) your just wrong pal. hahaha its funny how much you wanna be right!

@Meybi Alright, I guess you're just trolling then. I asked you a question and you're clearly avoiding it, if you're not gonna answer it then I'm not gonna waste my time on a brainlet like you.

@Antore " what do you think "doing" someone means?" what type of braindead question is that? obviously sex you troglyodyte cant believe I needa tell you these things maybe you should look them up in google and again, they never said rape, never EVEN got CLOSE to be able to attempted it. your just wrong buddy ol pal

@Meybi Lol yeah you're clearly trolling alright, so as long as you don't say the word "rape" it's not rape right? Bye brainlet.

@Antore you still dont understand, she wasnt raped or about to be raped, why is your brain such smoll pp>? Anyways im done with you, your blocked, I win byebye ;)

Power Uploader
@DioBrando
Missing word on page 10: "... about that slum who found ..." >> "... about that slum kid who found ..."

Guess he didn’t like being reminded of what happened to himself. Also, the nanite’s caveat was pretty smart. That they’re not standard where they’re from because if the reserve runs too low your body functions cease (i.e. painful death).

Double-page supporter
His motive is building the foundations of a harem, obviously.

Aggregator gang
MC is slowly getting cooler. Lets hope he has fewer stupid moments like when he didn't listen to alpha

Fed-Kun's army
I like how alpha's arm goes through the head of the brown hair guy in the last page (I don't remember his name but I think I've read it as an op Isekai story)

Dex-chan lover
@Antore " what do you think "doing" someone means?" what type of braindead question is that? obviously sex you troglyodyte cant believe I needa tell you these things maybe you should look them up in google and again, they never said rape, never EVEN got CLOSE to be able to attempted it. your just wrong buddy ol pal
"they never said rape" ah yes as long as I don't call it a war crime I can freely imply that I will 'use the flamethrower'
never said i was gonna war crime so you can't accuse me!!!
I'm only "shooting my gun," has nothing to do with war crimes (never mind that the person i'm shooting at is a civilian or worse, humanitarian aid)
i sure hope your home isn't wooden, would be a real shame if you got FriendlyJordies'd

you got guts calling others 'troglodyte' you absolute nonce, into the cuck pit you go

Users who are viewing this thread