Rebuild World - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
while in games, sci fi novel/movies a mech/war factory cannot independently made stuff without exausting their resources
especially those rare earth/special gas needed to even make them, which are rare even in time of peace
here we got a factory, with infinite supply to make tanks and it's supply

if they're usually made with only melee and rarely gunner then it's better
but NO, just make them all have GUNS
they do look cool but there goes logic (in the bin)

common sense be damned, they even put nanomachines supply inside BOOBS!!!
why not buts? or nuts (for male)

brilliant move.

33dc85dce586aacb707a1729d8548cc2bd610192_00.gif

Double-page supporter
This was a great chapter! I love how these spider tanks are designed and the way they reload is really something else. The Author and Artist really know their stuff!

I too need my sci fi stories to be a 100% accurate representation of real life physics/biology/chemistry etc or else MUH IMMERSION is ruined reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There's factories with infinite supply simply because no one knows where they're getting it from, it's old world tech (not to mention it's too dangerous for anyone to actually discover and take over those factories, much less figure out where they're getting their resources from). And it's also not important from the PoV of the new world hunters that are just out there to make a quick buck.
And questioning about why its mostly guns and not melee? Well it's sci-fi, and just look at the world today, where are all the close-ranged weapons? Instead, you should be asking why for such an advanced civilization they're still using projectile weapons.
As for the stress on his body, that's what the meds are for. The nanobots are supposedly fixing him up as fast as the stress he's being put under. If none of this makes sense, just read the novel.

@SafeHaven sorry dude, but no
Meds can help with prolonged stress and wounds, they wouldn't help in this case where the body would just be in torn apart.

I really don't know why they did this in the first place, because in the novel there are clearly things he can and cannot do, he is no superman, but an augmented human.
In this case, if this happened in this timeframe of the wn, I would've thought it was an April's fools joke because of how wrong it is.

@B1L0
Look, I get what you're saying. But he's not just using your run of the mill drugs. Let's also not forget that he's been undergoing some pretty heavy training that they've attempted to show without boring readers, which should have strengthened his body.
As for why they did it, it's sci-fi, not some kind of story based on modern day technology, so why think of it in terms of that? Do people question Star Wars left and right, or do they just sit back and enjoy the story?

Dex-chan lover
cool art, did not like the execution of the fight(s) (specially against the big bug) in this chapter. Loved her smugness tho.

Users who are viewing this thread