Rebuild World - Vol. 9 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... Here it is...
The start of the downward spiral that will went out of control... There is going to be a lot of human to human violence in the next arc.

P.S. If you think Katsuya is a pain in the ass now, it's going to be much worse in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
This is stupid as fuck. How am I supposed to take him seriously as a rival when he is dumb as bricks? The only reason this whole thing is happening is a variety of coincidences forcing Akira into a bad position. That's just shitty writing. Give him challenges not because of bad luck and forced plot but because he is making mistakes or has opposing beliefs to the people who challenge him.

Imagine how hard he is gonna blow up at alpha when he realizes she’s screwing him omfg.

Also I wanted akira to absolutely massacre katsuya right now and that little shit but I got neither.

Chapter was heat tho

Dex-chan lover
The moment Akira beats the everlasting shit out of Katsuya and leaves him at 1.5 HP, will allow me to sleep like a baby at night

Give him that forced character development

Of course the dumbass doesn't think shit logically cause he's too busy simping for literally every girl that he comes into contact with

Users who are viewing this thread