Rebuild World - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Thanks for the upload, and thanks to blkarcher for all their efforts leading up to this. Would be happy to volunteer as a PR, this is my favorite series so it's a little rough seeing regular grammatical issues.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, this was a huge difference, is this the difference between LN and WN? Cause I'm sure as fuck remember how much I wish for that thief to die in the WN.
But if this manga is following the LN then it gonna disappoint a lot of people who was wishing to see Katsuya die.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, this was a huge difference, is this the difference between LN and WN? Cause I'm sure as fuck remember how much I wish for that thief to die in the WN.
But if this manga is following the LN then it gonna disappoint a lot of people who was wishing to see Katsuya die.
I wasn't hoping to see the thief die at least manga wise, like this is a dog eat dog world so her actions are no worse than anyone else. Although it's retarded writing to have her happen to go to the one place the MC will run into her post confrontation.

Dex-chan lover
Underground City found! I wonder how much canned goods go for in this apocalyptic story.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad they changed that in the light novella. It made me drop the web back in the day. Just a ridiculous chase and killing little girl pickpocket and even spending millions (!) to achieve his goal.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't hoping to see the thief die at least manga wise, like this is a dog eat dog world so her actions are no worse than anyone else. Although it's retarded writing to have her happen to go to the one place the MC will run into her post confrontation.
There's actually a good reason why the thief and her friend run into Akira, it's because they're trying to enter a gang to get protection and Sheryl's gang or more like Akira's gang, is one of if not the most powerful gang in the area.

Dex-chan lover
There's actually a good reason why the thief and her friend run into Akira, it's because they're trying to enter a gang to get protection and Sheryl's gang or more like Akira's gang, is one of if not the most powerful gang in the area.
That'd be nice info to have in the manga tbh. Stupid they've removed al lthat.

Dex-chan lover
The most powerful gang of children? The only reason they haven't been swallowed up yet is because of Akira (when he dragged the corpse to the neighbours). There are a lot of gangs out there, but Sheryl is the one who has a bunch of kids in the gang and treats them well (like not being forced to steal and feed them), which is why the girls came here.

YES i love this series!

Seems like we will be seeing thief girl quite a few more times?

Also amazed that the AI can communicate with each other and aren't enemies !!!

Supporter
I'm so glad they changed that in the light novella. It made me drop the web back in the day. Just a ridiculous chase and killing little girl pickpocket and even spending millions (!) to achieve his goal.
I agree. I also hate that part in the WN. Even Akira recognizes that his action is too extreme, too overblow afterward. He knows that he should not let it escalates to the level of mindlessly chasing and killing her

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Karma didnt take too much time for it's work this time...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
So wait the AIs say that the subjects tried to kill eachother...not that one tried to kill the other...so is the other AI actually on Katsuya not on the thief girl? Especially since the other AI was like "I know the first was my side's fault but the second?" And then Alpha explained what sounded like "Your side was getting in the way." And the AI was like "Is that so"

Dex-chan lover
So wait the AIs say that the subjects tried to kill eachother...not that one tried to kill the other...so is the other AI actually on Katsuya not on the thief girl? Especially since the other AI was like "I know the first was my side's fault but the second?" And then Alpha explained what sounded like "Your side was getting in the way." And the AI was like "Is that so"
I do believe its with Katsuya

I agree. I also hate that part in the WN. Even Akira recognizes that his action is too extreme, too overblow afterward. He knows that he should not let it escalates to the level of mindlessly chasing and killing her
I did like this part because it shows Akira is different then most prot. He and Sheryl are both heavily traumatized by their experience at such a young age which effects their decision making. He just doesn't take shit from anybody because he's afraid he will get perceived as weak again which would result in people messing with him. Don't forget that Akira gets target by other thiefs in the WN because he considered an easy mark after this happened. So that's the reason Akira goes to the extreme's he does.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish the thief got more of a ass whooping, got away with a slap on the wrist all things considered smh

Users who are viewing this thread