Rebuild World - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
This (standalone chapter 42 that wasn't included in any volume) seems like a duplicate (the raws - haven't read and only skimemd the images, so can't say whether the TL is a duplicate or not) of the chapter 42 part of volume 9?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, aside from some minor issues (dupe page + some weird question punctuation) this was a lot more natural to read than the other version posted.

What's the situation mentioned with blkarcher77 at the end though? Was this done in conjunction with him or will he just be picking the series up again from ch43+? Didn't realize he was even stopping until I read the ch41 comments either, tbh.

Power Uploader
Thanks, aside from some minor issues (dupe page + some weird question punctuation) this was a lot more natural to read than the other version posted.

What's the situation mentioned with blkarcher77 at the end though? Was this done in conjunction with him or will he just be picking the series up again from ch43+? Didn't realize he was even stopping until I read the ch41 comments either, tbh.
Yes, this chapter was in conjunction with Blkarcher77. He did the typesetting. He will move to work with Trap Scans going forward.

at least what goes around comes around. last chapter kinda made me felt sad to Akira

Dex-chan lover
So if Alpha got Akira, then whom does the other AI working with? My guess is the other trio with the blockhead dude.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a more accurate translation? It's a better read, but some parts just mean completely different things compared to the previous translation.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie this manga reminds me so much of metal max. now that he has a car, i wonder of akira will have a tank one day.

Dex-chan lover
So if Alpha got Akira, then whom does the other AI working with? My guess is the other trio with the blockhead dude.
It's the blockhead specifically, in one chapter you see her approach him from behind when he was alone

Notice how Alpha mentioned that on 2 occasions her subject caused problems for her and Akira, that is obviously referring to Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread