Rebuild World

The beginning was kind of weak and I thought it was going to go downhill after the loli was introduced, but every new chapter it keeps getting better

this manga is so fucking good
the ART does not degrade at all, the artist has done an awesome job at portraying the characters and their emotions
the story's good, worldbuilding is fine if somewhat slow, the setting is awesome!
if you enjoy a somewhat edgy, guns blazing kind of manga, you're gonna love this.
10/10 will now read the novel since i'm too invested in this story

Definitely a great manga, so fun to read. Art style is great too and I just love the killing...

I'm on the patreon list for the LN, and have to say things just get better. All the main-ish characters that have been and will be introduced have their own thought out backstory. There's no shortage of character growth, and the world is slowly but thoroughly being built.

The MC stays just as brutal, but has occasional soft spots. Though any contradictions in his actions follow a certain congruency that don't make it feel out of place.

@redsox02
Don't let it bother you. She comes into her own.

The gritty setting with the great characters make this manga one of my most favorite death riddled manga I read so far. So good man!

I would sacrifice a non-zero number of people to get faster releases for this. It's so goddamn good, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Aggregator gang
This is good but i have some major gripes
i get that the enemies are powerful and tough and that the relic guns have infinite ammo but... What ever happened to making pipe bombs and single shot hand cannons. They are cheap disposable and fairly easy to make. But no one uses them
anyway art is good story has been good

Oh damn, the little bastard finally showed up. God I hate him so much, I hope he gets what he deserves someday.

Dex-chan lover
We
Crysis now.
13119_1.jpg

If every work had the plot, art, and action on the same level as this one, maybe MangaDex would blow up immensely. I feel like I'm reading a mainstream manga, and honestly, this feels even more entertaining than a lot of mainstream concepts.

Keep up the great work, whoever the author, artist, and scan teams are. You guys are doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread