Rebuild World

Double-page supporter
This is some very good read,the art,the story and characters are good and mc has a great development and where is the romance or harem tag!!

Also, lol the page where he said he said he was a coward was interesting haha might be my first time seeing that reasoning

Dex-chan lover
@DJKenji its shota with ara-ara onee san(s). of course it would come down to teasing here teasing there, but no real romance even with similar age girl. (also didnt hear any mention of romance from novel reader) thankfully outside that, the story and MC development is good enough

This is so generic and lame. (The plot of course not the art, the art is amazing)

The Mc is a cold-blooded killer when it come's to guys but when it comes to a girl its like he's a completely different person.
He doesn't hesitate to kill guys but he wont kill the girls like wtf dude get your priorities straight, why would you let them live or help them? would they help you? would they let you live? Of course they wouldn't so why the fuck would you help them.
The Mc better not turn out the be one of those 'Nice Guy' Simps you see in every god damn manga.

For once I would just like to see the Mc kill the bitches.

I'm not gonna drop this because I hope it gets better.

(Welp I just read it all and honestly I'm just gonna drop it. The plot is iffy, The characters are fucking garbage and its full of fucking clichés. This is basically a generic isekai but set in a apocalyptical world. If the art was average people would be shitting on how generic and lame this god damn manga is. Honestly I'm dropping this, 6/10.)

just FYI, this chapter (15) is REALLY important to the plot. These characters are now fundamentally important to the series. So watch out for this. (also the new boy is fucking annoying. Harem boy is going to be harem cliche for the rest of the series)

Staff
Super Moderator
just FYI, this chapter is REALLY important to the plot. These characters are now fundamentally important to the series. So watch out for this. (also the new boy is fucking annoying. Harem boy. )
@deadway oh no. Thanks cultured fellow for informing us uneducated about the harem boy ^^

This manga needs more attention tbh, really cool art and story wise is also good, i like the world building. Now i will start to read the novel i guess.

Edit: ok so chapter 15 in manga is equivalen with WN chap 28 (earlier part of chap 29 actually) and wow the WN is way more detailed at explaining situation, worth it i guess to read the WN from chap 1 even after reading the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Non-cuck MC & Art is good & nice spread panels, and top-tier waifus, what else you want more?

@StinkyPoopy123

Are we reading the same manga?
MC wasn't trying to save the two girls, it's very explicitly stated by the AI that he is more interested in killing the guys because he hates them that much. Saving the girls was just a side-effect, he let them go because they weren't scumbags. He also didn't expect any reward from them and if anything was cautious about them being potential enemies - going so far to hide his identity and told them not to approach.

Not to mention, MC has saved men too. He saved that merchant and his convoy for starters. He's also threatened to murder the puppet leader of the gang that he instated if she ever betrayed the merchant. Blame the author for not writing in any enemy women so far, but the MC's characterization is not that of a nice guy simp so far.

Plot - 10/10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Story- 10/10
Art- 10/10

10 is a good number ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

I fucking love the concept of this manga, anybody know of any manga similar to this one? Like post apocalyptic cities and shit?

Users who are viewing this thread