Recommend a strategy game

Dex-chan lover
You just reminded me
of this 2002 gem
made by Nintendo.
Advance_Wars_Coverart.jpg

Aw2box.jpg
I never tried those, but I heard they were good. Around that time I was playing Fire Emblem on the GBA before my dog chewed up the cartridge.

Dex-chan lover
1998, best realtime tactics game of all time: Myth II: Soulblighter.

Fully 3D engagement (and Mac supported, no less), realistic physics (with flying giblets!) and an absolutely amazing soundtrack. In-depth story and fleshed out lore. Fully supported modding scene. This was pre-Halo Bungie at its best :chad:

I have no zarking clue where the IP ownership now lies, alas :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
1998, best realtime tactics game of all time: Myth II: Soulblighter.

Fully 3D engagement (and Mac supported, no less), realistic physics (with flying giblets!) and an absolutely amazing soundtrack. In-depth story and fleshed out lore. Fully supported modding scene. This was pre-Halo Bungie at its best :chad:

I have no zarking clue where the IP ownership now lies, alas :facepalm:
some games fall under
the abandonware section
once support dwindles.

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warzone_2100

Fed-Kun's army
Lots to pick from... but if I have to pick one Age of Empires 3, gotta love seeing everything fly when the cannons start shooting

Always been a fan of Star Wars: Empire at War. Everyone seems to forget it though, probably for the best considering how bad a remake would be

Dex-chan lover
if you want pc
Mercenaries Blaze is pretty decent also on sale right now as of me posting this

if you want old console then fire emblem(any of those would be good)

Dex-chan lover
BATTLE BROTHERS has
you fight through sand and snow, or
die miserably

Dex-chan lover
Septerra Core without Patch.
Extremely easy with access to ridiculous items just at the early parts of the game ( Mining Helgak gives 8-digit levels of GOLD and Experience pre-patch, or 2-digit GOLD and Experience - completely random, so just reload the battle ). This IS story mode by the way, so you WILL NOT MISS IT.

Music Composed by a good artist: Martin O'Donnell.

I got my early characters to Lv 99 just at the mid of the game and bought x99 Moonstones.

Dex-chan lover
Because civ is not so good too much casual game...
WAAAA WAAAA GAME IS CASUAL SO IT BY DEFINITION CANNOT BE GOOD WAAA WAA I MUST PLAY CAMPAIGN FOR NORTH AFRICA WHERE I MUST REQUISITION SUPPLIES FOR 2 MONTHS BUT SINCE ITS “HARD” GAME IS GOOD

Dex-chan lover
Have you tried the Anbennar mod? It's a fantasy conversion of EU4, I tried it after they showed up in a mod spotlight and I'm hooked.
I couldn't even clear Ottomans campaign, that's how much I sucked at that game, after around 100h of trying. Really wanted to get into the genre but I guess it's just not for me.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't even clear Ottomans campaign, that's how much I sucked at that game, after around 100h of trying. Really wanted to get into the genre but I guess it's just not for me.
oof as a wise man once said a console command never did hurt anybody

Users who are viewing this thread