Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 78 - The Sun God and the Rebellious Hero

Dex-chan lover
All I can think of regarding Leonidas's hate against Apollo is the Oracle of Delphi, something about Leonidas rejecting the premonition of great defeat against the Persians.
Also something about Delphi originally being Python's city which Apollo took over after his war against Python?

Round 9 is going to be based on bad blood, it seems :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that they brought in Leonidas. Everyone theorised he'd be the final fighter instead. Hell, even Leonidas brought that up.

Aggregator gang
Fighter introductions fell flat here. Nothing spectacular like Qin Shi Huang, Adam or Tesla.

Dex-chan lover
For y'all yapping about the designs why does it matter at no point are these characters 100% accurate also if we assume it's the afterlife he probably got them from somewhere else after alsome thousands of years post mortem

Dex-chan lover
This Apollo guy is dying.
The last time I saw a man having fun times with women, he died not miserably but still ended up dying.
Yeah, I'm talking about that sumo guy forgot his name tho

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Why the fuck is he Bishounen Big Boss? Why isn't he 300 Gerard Butler?? I'm kinda extremely disappointed with the design. One of the nameless Spartans is easily a better design for him. Is he gonna be pulling modern rifles and grenades out of his ass then?
And Apollo is fucking bland.

Oh I'd appreciate if you did translate the bonus stuff.
Spartans dedicated their whole life to war, it wouldn't make sense to them to stick on old ways of war just because they died in that era.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that they brought in Leonidas. Everyone theorised he'd be the final fighter instead. Hell, even Leonidas brought that up.
Wouldn't Okita be obvious? He is obviously the author's favorite and the author also has another 36 volume manga series in which Okita is one of the main characters.

For y'all yapping about the designs why does it matter at no point are these characters 100% accurate also if we assume it's the afterlife he probably got them from somewhere else after alsome thousands of years post mortem
He looked more accurate in his cameo in the Lu Bu spinoff.
DFSMUHH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I dig Leonidas, shame he'll lose to Apollo so that the Greek Gods get another win.

Users who are viewing this thread