Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 78 - The Sun God and the Rebellious Hero

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone complaining about the camo pants as if a skirt and fake ab armor would look any cooler. Leonidas is focusing more on efficiency than trying to look tough

Dex-chan lover
God I hope Leonidas loses. Fucking loser Spartans, actually the worst of the worst of ancient times.
Yeah, I wouldn't put it that bluntly, but both Athens and Sparta were all about propaganda, And Sparta went out with a weep, paranoid of their enemies. According to OSP that is, I'm way under the actual history facts.

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll really hating on Leonidas for wearing camo pants?

He obviously kept training and evolving with modern fighting techniques,
Just like Kojiro kept training after death.

I'm sorry to all the fanboys, but Traditional Loincloth Leonidas would get DELETED

That being said, my money's on the Greeks taking yet another L.
I think the author is a bit of a contrarian, so I'd bet it'll be apollo winning because he's being portraited as the heel. I wish for a quick, double-death draw though, that'd be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is a bit of a contrarian, so I'd bet it'll be apollo winning because he's being portraited as the heel. I wish for a quick, double-death draw though, that'd be interesting.
A double-death would be quite the Icebreaker.

Would certainly fit in nicely with the Spartans.

I thought that before writing something history related mangakas maked some research. spartans are neither honored(especially not honored) nor notably strong, not even in greece they were the strongest, thats why they were brutaly defeated and acopplated by epaminondas

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh, how do you even manage to feel even more like a jobber than an English twink with a moustache

Double-page supporter
I personally like Leonidas design, I think it will be explained why he wears camo pants, for example he 'consumed' various war tactics throughout history or something like that. And unlike Qin, Leonidas actually look like a person that fought in many battles and went through rough situations.
This fight will probably use the practical vs elegant trope, so that wouldn't be surprising.

God I hope Leonidas loses. Fucking loser Spartans, actually the worst of the worst of ancient times.
I get it, but:
1) 300 Spartans and real Spartans are practically two different cultures. This is the former.
2) DEX user spotted.

Wouldn't Okita be obvious? He is obviously the author's favorite and the author also has another 36 volume manga series in which Okita is one of the main characters.
If he's the final fighter I will eat my own shoe.

Users who are viewing this thread