Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 81 - Pridefulness vs. Stubbornness

Dex-chan lover
kick-sparta.gif

Double-page supporter
Leonidas is great I don't know why people dislike him because he doesn't have a spear and sparta helmet, but I do admit that his weapon is kinda goofy. However Leonidas is exactly how spartans are showed in various works, as big, angry warriors that don't fear death &etc.

Dex-chan lover
Leonidas is great I don't know why people dislike him because he doesn't have a spear and sparta helmet, but I do admit that his weapon is kinda goofy. However Leonidas is exactly how spartans are showed in various works, as big, angry warriors that don't fear death &etc.
He's portrayed as a dude bro from the gym instead of an intelligent warrior who laughs in the face of death.

Double-page supporter
He's portrayed as a dude bro from the gym instead of an intelligent warrior who laughs in the face of death.
Lu Bu was more like it, since it is still an early stage of a fight, it seems for me that Leonidas is just too focused on destroying Apollos confidence and feeling of superiority. Also Spartans to me never seemed like masters of battle tactics ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread