Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 84 - The Manslayer and the Godslayer

Dex-chan lover
The story puts him as godslayer, but how many gods did get killed in Japanese myth?
Especially in fight (Susanoo's mom died in childbirth so it also doesn't count).

Dex-chan lover
The design is alright, but did they have to make Anubis act so pathetic?
And two Japanese swordsmen, not this dull shit again.

My question is, will one of the remaining human fighters be snubbed their chance due to Buddha switching sides, or will they find a way to sneak/shoehorn an extra fight in?
Very likely Nostradamus won't fight, I'd say. Since it looks like Brunhilde has plans for him, he's probably going to do something in relation with Siegfried or similar.

Not too excited about Japanese vs Japanese. This manga really gives a pretty hard time for anyone who isn't Greek or Japanese. Anubis is the only Egypt rep and looks like an absolute moron. Though I guess at least, that means Egypt gets recognition, I still find it quite insane that South America didn't get anything. Maybe Tezcatlipoca is too hard to write in katakana.

Calling it right now, if this match does not end Draw, some other match have to be or then Sieg will be fight for Gods.

Loki faces most likely Nostrdamus......as for Odin...Rapustin? and Anubis most likely for Häyhä....they will keep Japanese dude as final fighter to keep Final victory as Japanese Victory.

Also...if they FUCK up Simo Fucking Häyhä, the Legendary White Death, Best Sniper in History of Mankind & Great Defender of Finland.....I will Harass the Mangaka.....you don't F with Häyhä...especially when he has been dead only 21 years. too early to Ruin real life person for manga

Dex-chan lover
I mean there is no doubt this is intriguing but this also feels like a ploy to increase readership or something

Dex-chan lover
So they made Anubis like this... oh well look forward to Jap VS Jap

I was certain the Jap would win but now the question is which?

Damn they really turned my guy Anubis into a furry... I'm with the gods on from here on out whatever human thought of that deserves to be purged, throw out the whole lot while you're at it . I think if he was female I could tolerate it more... No who am I kidding I'd still hate it.

Dex-chan lover
Very likely Nostradamus won't fight, I'd say. Since it looks like Brunhilde has plans for him, he's probably going to do something in relation with Siegfried or similar.

Not too excited about Japanese vs Japanese. This manga really gives a pretty hard time for anyone who isn't Greek or Japanese. Anubis is the only Egypt rep and looks like an absolute moron. Though I guess at least, that means Egypt gets recognition, I still find it quite insane that South America didn't get anything. Maybe Tezcatlipoca is too hard to write in katakana.
atp my only reliable source for egyptian and south american representation is FGO which is sad but also kinda funny

Dex-chan lover
This is it boys, Susano'o finally gets his turn to fight. My bet is on Souji winning since he's appeared in the manga since the beginning. Would be a shame to kill him off now and humanity needs a win. Still, can't wait to see Susano'o bust out his moves.
But he's wish is to die in battle

I really hope he doesn't die like a chump, the Finnish legend will have his name carved into the gods like he did to the russians
They'll probably make him an obnoxious femboy, which is fitting for a finngolian.

Users who are viewing this thread