Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 84 - The Manslayer and the Godslayer

Dex-chan lover
This is it boys, Susano'o finally gets his turn to fight. My bet is on Souji winning since he's appeared in the manga since the beginning. Would be a shame to kill him off now and humanity needs a win. Still, can't wait to see Susano'o bust out his moves.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Göll keeps losing her sisters :meguuusad:
And as she said, things are coming to a head now, for better of worse...

So...the time has finally come for Okita Souji to shine!

And his opponent is...Susano' o Mikoto??

Oh boy, history's greatest manslayer vs the greatest godslayer....this will be a fight to remember.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
a Japanese human vs Japanese god fight? yea this will be good

also just me or apollo's mouth looks disturbing on the volume cover??
Its a front facing smile, but on the side of his mouth, either its angle error or Apollo just have very good control of the muscles in his face to make it look like that.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the Japanese one will win this fight!
:meguusmug:

i wonder if jesus is gonna be the last contestant
Sadly, Jesus isn't participating. Including Okita, the remaining human fighters are Rasputin, Nostradamus, Häyhä, and Kintoki.

Since Buddha sided with humanity and was replaced by Hades, at least one of the above won't fight. The only way we'd get a fight with Jesus, is if 2 of the remaining fighters somehow became unavailable.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I bet the Japanese one will win this fight!
:meguusmug:

Sadly, Jesus isn't participating. Including Okita, the remaining fighters are Rasputin, Nostradamus, Häyhä, and Kintoki.

Since Buddha sided with humanity and was replaced by Hades, at least one of the above won't fight. The only way we'd get a fight with Jesus, is if 2 of the remaining fighters somehow became unavailable.
Additionally we have hints of Siegfried becoming a relevant character in the future

Dex-chan lover
Darn, I was hoping Susanoo would go against Kintoki.
But then again I was betting that Anubis would go against Rasputin. God of Death vs the man who cheated death.
Though I'll be perfectly honest, they really did Anubis dirty. He is one of the oldest gods in human history.

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't a japanese god, the japanese katana man would obsiously win. Now I'm not that sure

Users who are viewing this thread