Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 91 - Sword God vs. Sword Demon

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyyyy he parried it. How long until Okita dies of blood loss because of how the Advance makes his heart beat faster and thus shoot blood out of his wounds?

Dex-chan lover
next strike gonna decided their fate, yeah doubt that okita haven't shown his volund and the valkyrie girl yet, unless they cram it next chapter we still gonna watch this fight in like 1 or 2 chapter

Dex-chan lover
I swear if this just ends in an Iai slash honestly don't know what I'll do but I'll feel cheated

Double-page supporter
YAWN!!!!! 🥱

Boring Japan vs Japan fight.....Last Fights have beenn missing the Oomph, you know....Story builiding and World building has been great but Fights......Not as great as 1st Four Battles......

Double-page supporter
"The next strike... shall decide our fates" yeah sure whatever you say, its not like this fight will ten billion chapters long, like the others
It's Japan Vs Japan....of course they are going to Milk it as long as they can...and most likely make absolute Final round of Ragnarök Japan fight too.

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for the chapter.
Page 11 empty bubble in first panel.
Page 30 and 31 are the same.
I've gone ahead and removed the extra dupe page from the chapter. However, there is nothing I can do about the empty bubble.

I just happened to be looking through this chapter, but it would be better for you to report the chapter instead of just leaving a comment. (Someone else actually did make a proper site report about on the duplicate page).

I will always recommend for users to try and reach out to scanlators or uploaders directly about things like this. It seems like this group has a discord server you can join and ask about the empty bubble.

Dex-chan lover
It's Japan Vs Japan....of course they are going to Milk it as long as they can...and most likely make absolute Final round of Ragnarök Japan fight too.
except Okita and Susano are the last Japan representent of both sides. Gos side have Anubis, Loki and Odin left and Human side is Simon, Nostradamus and Rasputin.

Double-page supporter
except Okita and Susano are the last Japan representent of both sides. Gos side have Anubis, Loki and Odin left and Human side is Simon, Nostradamus and Rasputin.
Didn't they have at least 1 more Japanese in Human side? or did I read that list of Fighters wrong?...🤔

YEAH...Sakata Kintoki....that is japanese....check chapter 4

tough when Buddha and Zero fought there might be 14th Match....that made things little Muddy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Didn't they have at least 1 more Japanese in Human side? or did I read that list of Fighters wrong?...🤔

YEAH...Sakata Kintoki....that is japanese....check chapter 4

tough when Buddha and Zero fought there might be 14th Match....that made things little Muddy
KIntoki is too busy doing Buddha's errands. Plus there is no point in a 14th match, as it could make it a tie, defesting the purpose of the Ragnarok entierly. There is a reason most Best of X match played on odd numbers, it's so it doesn't end in tie. Kintoki will probably not fight, as i think he was suposs to be the one facing Buddha, if Brunhilde even think of someone facing Buddha.

this fight is boring because human side does nothing new, god's side does nothing new, arena is MID, Time periods are MID, no clashing world views, no history on human side because no one gives a fuck about a random lawless guy 400 years ago that killed another 100 lawless guys, god is boring because his only gimmick is 'i learned how to use a sword!!!' as if poseidon and thor didn't use weapons.
Entire history of world and over 10 billion humans that existed and they pick people out of a random island that had 100 million pop at best throught history.

Double-page supporter
KIntoki is too busy doing Buddha's errands. Plus there is no point in a 14th match, as it could make it a tie, defesting the purpose of the Ragnarok entierly. There is a reason most Best of X match played on odd numbers, it's so it doesn't end in tie. Kintoki will probably not fight, as i think he was suposs to be the one facing Buddha, if Brunhilde even think of someone facing Buddha.
well...maybe wouldn't be surprised tough If authot makes Kintoki as last fighter tough somehow.....hell I actually hope we get Suprise match of Brunhilde vs Siegfried as final round

I really can't understand why the author made Ares, the god of WAR, into a comic relief, and made Hermes, the god of many things but warfare, explain the techniques. For me it would be much more adequate to make Ares the guy that sees why they are strong but don't understand it (kinda like what is happening rn, but making him less lost) and make Athena, another god of war, but more in the strategist side explain what's happening
You beat me to saying that exact same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread