Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Resonance (LR)

Fed-Kun's army
Wow dude, i wonder who will win.

The god who just powered up or the dude who's fucking dying.

I hate last minute power ups lol.

Shiva's got it. He's had hype about him since the beginning, there's no way he ain't winning this. Right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Dibella
I'm calling bullshit on that. That's a straight up spoiler if what you're saying is true. I'm pretty sure you don't hate to break that news. If you hate to break the news, then don't spoil the fight. You didn't even use spoiler tags. Either you spoiled the fight by accident or you purposely spoiled it just to troll. The latter is a real dick move.

Aggregator gang
ehh, I wanted this to be a draw, but whatever...just don't leave it all to the final round, that'd be pretty disappointing for me

Supporter
I would like Raiden to win cuz I really want him to clap his Valkyrie's cheeks into the stratosphere. Hopefully the Hentai lords will make this possible.
I really don't see a path forward for Shiva in the rest of the plot unless everyone only gets one fight.
Shiva will do some burning move an then Raiden will use his other 3 forbidden techniques.
Then, I bet that, they will be so similar that it ends in an unheard of double kill and everyone freaks out.

I’ll be impressed if Raiden loses, I mean he has a a stand. While shiva’s just a four arms imitation.

Raiden lose got his head chop off and he die standing he didn't even fall down in front of a strong opponent
He died like a badass

Users who are viewing this thread