Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Resonance (LR)

This is the least interesting fight so far, can't even tell who is more boring out of the two, still rooting for Shiva since he is the only God fighting from that pantheon and it will enable other (hopefully more interesting) humans to win later on..

I swear to god if another human loses while he's obviously stronger because of side effects from his power like Adam ill lose my mind.

Double-page supporter
I mean, I guess you could call this a better rivalry fight than Thor and Lu Bu
But the build up is just so bland

This arc doesn't have it's full potential coz of it's still in a manga. I think this arc will be great in the upcoming anime adaptation. Not storywise, actionwise.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they manage to keep the intense feeling the manga gives of in the anime adaptation.

Contributor
I see Shiva winning...but dying or colapsing just after.

Hope not, i want to see him trolling again for future matchs.

Really a nice Chapter.
Luckily Shiva did not end up KO due to Raiden's palm, I was afraid the meeting might even have already finished at the beginning, although from what I understand Zeus admitted that without his arms as a shield for him, Shiva would have died ...
Interesting that even with Prudr Raiden is struggling to control his muscles, and if I can afford I believe that the Raiden-Prudr relationship is currently the best in terms of the Human-Valkyrie bond. The clash is nothing special so far as mentioned, but this side of the battle is great.
Luckily Shiva pulled out a power up, it reminds me a lot of Luffy's Gear Second in One Piece for how it makes the blood pump faster, and I also admit that Shiva's new form is not bad, it's just him going to fire and it's true, but it's not bad 🤣.
Fortunately, now the clash is back uncertain, and in the next we will discover the winner. I continue to cheer Shiva for the reasons already listed (Shiva is one of the most important Gods of the manga and it shows, I doubt he will die, I do not think that Humanity will win three matches in a row and a defeat of Raiden would officially deny that the authors are favoritism towards the Japanese in the results of the meetings).
We'll see how it turns out 😀.

Fed-Kun's army
Whatever gods' backstories are, I'm never gonna be on their side. Like... they're fighting to annihilate the human race? I don't care if Shiva has friends or kids, he must die. Let me remind you that our precious valkyrie was the only one to stand up for us.

Dex-chan lover
At first it looked like Shiva was the typical friendship-will-prevail-over-10.000 years of training dude that barely survived the villain's big bang shot and would resurrect to pull a bullshit Shounen comeback out of nowhere.

Then Raiden did the exact same thing. Both materialized their SSJ4 (not canon) final form and are gonna clash.

If the math lines up correctly it's gonna be an epic double KO, both dying with a satisfied grin on their faces, leaving both fan clubs fulfilled that their respective "danchou" was finally able to enjoy the true peak, which he was promised in his time, yet could not reach the apex due to a lack of suitable challengers.

Then again it's Shuumatsu no Valkyrie so you can never know :D (except for Sasaki Kojiro, that one was way too expected to be the 1 win + infinite losses dude coming out on top over a random narcissist)

Dex-chan lover
I think this will be a tie

@xenocent it will be the guys who made drifters feels like the animation would be similar to drifters given the art style being similar, I believe the artist used to work with the author of hellsing and drifters cause how he draws the exaggerated faces and how things are shaded is very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread