Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Resonance (LR)

Double-page supporter
@Grimmycoffee | Plot wise and build up, Thor vs Lu Bu was better
Fight wise, Shiva vs Raiden is better cuz Thor vs Lu Bu is just a one sided massacre

Dex-chan lover
Is a draw an option? Because at this point it seems like it's leading to that. Although I would say Shiva should win, cause Raiden already used his trump card and is simply using it again, while Shiva is using his trump card for the first time, so Shiva is one move ahead.

@Arlindo000

It's not a power up out of nowhere, It's an actual thing Shiva 'has'. Everything so far is just RL things they're using but with an anime/battle spin to it.

Aggregator gang
This is when two shounen protagonist fight in a crossover HYPE HYPE HYPE

This is going to end in a draw, they both took too much damage so they will both die from backlash of their powers and the destruction of their bodies

if raiden win this is going to be one of the most letdown i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
I think this is going to end in a draw.

Also I'm the only one who think the author is really over using the 'Kaioken-like technique that destroy your body as a final power up'? He's been using it more and more since the Zeus fight.

Like at this point you have Zeus, Heracles and now both Shiiva and Raiden, that's a lot of fights with almost the same conclusion / technique so far.

Also I like Raiden, he's a good guy who take full advantage of life's pleasure and doesn't start having a heart attack after seeing some boobs. Though I guesse out of the two, he care the least about dying after using his full power since Shiiva has his friends, wives and children but then again, Raiden dying would also kill the Valkyrie.

Also I call bulshit on the 'Hel' thing at this point, Given the sheer numbers of motherfuckers that got sent there and how powerful they were, they are probably gonna find an escape or something even if the narration halfway said it was worst than normal death (after all, Tartarus is the same and you see motherfuckers leave that place all the time in greek myths.). That and it's basicaly the only way to continue the manga beyond the tournament unless the author doesn't want to keep going.

forcing his heart to beat faster almost reminds me of the advance from kengan

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the next fight is good since this one was fucking boring from start to finish

Users who are viewing this thread