Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Thank You (LR)

Dex-chan lover
hmm. Not really satisfied by this ending tbh

What's the score now? Gods 3 - Humans 2? Humans are probably gonna win the next one, with the tiebreaker as the 7th.

Easily the worst and most drawn-out fight yet, and the ending didn't really do it for me either.
At least best boy won.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Shiva!!! I can't wait to see who's next and how will they be shown.

Dex-chan lover
I just had a thought. Normally we would expect the score to be 6:6 after twelve matches and then humanity makes it 7:6 by winning the last one. But the most interesting development would be, if the score was 6:6 and the last match ended in a draw. A lot of people expected a draw here, do it can be done.

JJM

Well, to anyone who thought this was going to be Glorious Nippon by the author, eat your words now. Glad Shiva won still. Sad to see Raiden go and I FEEL for his parents/mentors rn.

... Shit. This match was as satisfying as Heracles vs Jack the ripper. Though in that fight I'm annoyed that they used a demi-god. If Raiden had fought against Zeus who do you think would have won? Would have been glad if Raiden did Zeus in.

You know this fight would have been a lot more interesting if the moves were as creative as the prior fights.

Like all I could think about during this fight was "I've seen these moves before from other manga/ anime." If anything would have been cool to have made Raiden use actual real sumo moves.

JJM

@SteelKline

There were several modern sumo moves/concepts/techniques in that fight. if you're referring to more of Raiden's "not-true-sumo" moves at the beginning of the match, they're more like the no-holds bared sumo found in pre-medieval sumo.

Dex-chan lover
the battle is so epic, one of the gods starts singing in violin.

Users who are viewing this thread