Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Thank You (LR)

This fight definitely got better as it progressed. Mildly salty about Raiden losing but its cool Shiva won in a respectable manner and Raiden went out as peak Chad. Bittersweet and awesome

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda lame that Raiden just stayed still in that final kick from Shiva, i know he was already worn out, but Shiva lost 3 arms and was still fighting... and then Raiden loses 1 arm and lets himself be killed?, i don't know, was expecting that he try one more attack with his other arm at least and the get killed in the exchange of blows

@zerogrv his muscles were so screwed up that if he even so much as moves, his whole body would've collapsed in on itself and so he'd die anyway. He bet everything on that last move and he lost and accepted his defeat like a man.

I think it wasn't lame at all, instead it was a noble end for him.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I kinda lost the Hype for this. It's all just about asspulls now. Power-ups after power-ups. Only Adam v Zeus and Poseidon vs that swordsman I enjoyed the most. Also Hercules.
I'm only sticking with this to see Tesla in action.

In my opinion the best way to end this fight is to have both of them die in the end but Shiva stay living for a bit longer before passing on to win the match, if Raiden won then there would be backlash with people saying that the writer favors Japanese people and if Shiva won one-sidedly in the end that would be non-climatic which is kinda what happened here. In the end I expected Shiva to win and just want to see Tesla fight

Aggregator gang
Ultimately glad it's over, but I gotta say, this match got better as it went on. Boring at first, sure, but I definitely got into it as it kept going.

Still, looking forward to the next match.

Fed-Kun's army
In hindsight, this was an extremely good chapter and really brought everything to an end. Like with all the other fights before this, I just couldn't predict who would win. It felt very lopsided in Raiden's favour, but Shiva should be very powerful. On reflection, it only felt boring/disinteresting at first since we'd just come from such amazing fights like Adam v Zeus and Jack v Heracles, and there's the drama happening behind the scenes going on too.
Enjoyable fight, especially moving with Raiden realising the damage he had taken and knowing he couldn't go any further. But that his hands and knees still never touched the ground showed that, like how Cadia broke before the guard did, Shiva was able to kill him but not bring him down.

Looking forward to the next fight!

Damn, everyone forgot the fact that Hermes was playing the Violin violently, smh, cmon people we all know Hermes won the fight, lmao....nah but glad Shiva won, just waiting on Okita to get a Win and Rasputin for a fight.....

And with this match over, we still have:
Gods: Buddha, Loki, Apollo, Susano'o No Mikoto, Bishamonten, Anubis, Odin and Beelzebub
Humans: Qin Shi Huang, Leonidas, Rasputin, Okita Souji, Michel Nostradamus, Simo Hayaha and Sakata Kintoki

Super excited. I would love to see Qin Shi Huang against Anubis. As they both put great importance on the afterlife. Anubis being one of the gods of the afterlife and Qin Shi Huang having his legendary immortal Terracotta Army built for his afterlife.
The other match ups I have no idea about. Seeing Odin, I maybe see him as Simo's opponent as they both seem to not partake in hand to hand combat, Odin seems like the type of guy to observe and plan in this manga. But looks are decieving, I mean, just look at Zeus...

Other than that, I would just love to see how they bring some characters to life. Rasputin and his unkillable reputation, being shot multiple times, stabbed, thrown in a freezing river and still walking. I don't think they can really screw up Leonidas... I mean, he's easy to do.

Dex-chan lover
The next one better be interesting. I am close to dropping it after that. BEST GIRL DEAD BEST BOY DEAD?!
And on a cop out kaioken final form shit.

Users who are viewing this thread