Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Thank You (LR)

Fed-Kun's army
We got a japanese sumo wrestler this time so next Is probably non japanese/non physical fighting? Nikola Tesla and Nostradamus seem the most interesting. But Sakata Kintoki would be good with his mythical status.

Supporter
It's so weird that I wouldn't have liked either of them to lose yet the ending was still very satisfying, amazing fight <3

I'm predicting that whoever Odin faces he will lose to. Leaving the head of the Greek pantheon alive while most of his subordinates are dead. Thus, I suspect Loki will live and Apollo will die

1) Jack the Ripper vs Hercules = 9.5
2) Adam vs Zeus = 10
3) Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon = 11
4) Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva = 8
5) Lu Bu vs Thor = 7.5
My Opinion on the fights
But i do hope for a better Fight
Sasaki's was Just an Incredible fight

This is so godamn unfair. Why can’t the gods just let humans win they literally have nothing to lose since they can’t die. They’re literally just fighting for fun and for their pride while humans need to win for their literal survival and whenever they lose the existence of one of their heroes get obliterated. Hercules is the only god I pity

This fight went on for way too long, hopefully there is a better fight next.

My predictions are in this tab.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_valkyrie_names
I found this list of valkyries and it seems to line up with the valkyries we've seen so far. There's an arguably clear pattern (Þrúðr representing "Strength" or "Power" being the most recent example and Reginleif meaning "Power Trace" and teaming up with Adam).
I've already made a whole prediction chart on who's gonna fight who for the entire series but for now my next prediction will be:

Buddha vs Qin Shi Huang (Herfjötur as Volund)

Buddha obtained immortality in life while Qin Shi Huang spent his entire life searching for the elixir of immortality. Also Buddha's pacifistic personality could be contrasted with Qin Shi Huang's tyrannical nature. Qin Shi Huang's Volund would probably creating the Great Wall of China or somthing. I actually have no idea. A fight like this I can see going either way, because the subplot involving Buddha should be resolved sooner rather than later.

I want to tell the stupid bastards who keep bitching & saying Japan won because supremacy and shit in previous chapters ... Thank you for entertaining me with your foolishness.

Thor VS Lu Bu: 7
Adam VS Zeus: 8
Sasaki VS Poseidon: 10
Jack VS Hercules: 10
Raiden VS Shiva: 10!!!!

it was an amazing fight y'all are underrating it

Users who are viewing this thread