Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Zero

Come on Buddha let’s GOOOOOOO!!!

I’m gonna be real salty if my boy buddha loses this fight tbh

Chad Buddha fucking up everything just cause he can, and adding to that is the seven lucky god's transformation scene making everyone go "WHAT THE FUCK?!?".
Also of course the author would not scale their powers accordingly to their mythos. Going by mythology, Shiva is actually more powerful than Zeus and Odin combined by miles since he can just open his eyes and destroy Olympus and Asgard, but here he almost got his ass kicked by the heroic wrestler duo in this manga. If we were to scale them accordingly to their mythology, the human side would have zero chance in beating any of the gods. Also, Zeus ain't even the strongest god in his mythology, he shat his pants multiple times cause of Nyx and a bunch of other primordial gods, while Odin died due to being unable of overcoming his fate of being eaten by the God Eating wolf Fenrir.

@ HelpMePleaseImConfused
If you wanna measure power of god
Of course god of hindu pantheon will in top
Also if you want superhuman
Of course back again with hindu mytology
Hero of india mytology have a weapon that literally a nuke
Like rama krishna arjuna or karna bishma parashurama and many other

So at least the 13 valkyries don't have to fight. (for now) :D
7-7 fighters
100% to 6-6 towards the end (at this point 6 valkyries are dead and 6 valkyries are alive so poor Göll should also fight)
I wouldn't want to see Göll and Brunhild die
but now buddha has saved at least 1 valkyrie life :p

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL notes! Good thing his name's not Zerofaku 😁

Can't wait to know another revelation from Brunhild, and Buddha and his beef with the other Gods.

Dex-chan lover
I love how they made Buddha a "lone wolf" like he's mainly doing actions ONLY for himself. I love it.

So buddha is fighting in humanity's name just to spite the gods. But he is also indifferent to the humans. He hates playing in anyone's terms but his own, hence the threat to Brunhilde.

Am i understanding this correctly or am I missing something?
Buddha is Buddha, the greatest delinquent the world's ever seen. No one can make him do anything, he comes and goes as he pleases, but he also wants to help people, that's how he became a god in the first place. This whole Ragnarok business probably irks him greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread