Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Zero

The name of the combination before the transformation into the eighth lucky god read like a monkey slamming it's hands onto the keyboard.

Sorry if that's insensitive or smtn lol.

Kinda feel like he just fused the gods to not have a japanese deity fighting and maybe losing.

@XelaOozaru It's Bishamonten (Japanese Vessavaṇa) and the seven gods of luck of Japan combined.
If anything, if Zero loses it's a super loss for Japan because they have such weak gods, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@nori77 actually, it’s complicated, so I’m fine with them omitting him as a representative of western beliefs

Besides, we already have Buddha fighting for humanity

Aggregator gang
I swear, one of these days Loki's face is gonna turn into a jello

And seriously guys? If the authors were going by the 'original' power-scaling, they would be shitting out planets and stuff lol

The hell is wrong with aphrodite? It looks like she came from a fucking hentai like wtf

The light novel title
毘沙門恵比寿布袋弁財天寿老人福祿寿大黒天

The "acronym"
零福

@Foxyloli lol this ain't kengan omega. There's no fodder in this tournament. These are literally strongest fighters in heaven.

Fed-Kun's army
i seem to remember previously there's another version of this chapter (was up while this chapter is on "delay due to group policy" or something like that) .-.
the scan quality was quite low i guess...did they remove it? just curious lol

anyway....man Buddha here is just awesome...i may hate you on Extra but you're cool in here lol

Users who are viewing this thread