Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - File No.00000000001

Double-page supporter
@ERode, Interesting point you just brought up. For fighters who uses barefist martial arts, what would the Valkyrie Gear be? Perhaps Armor or Equipment if not a glove-like Weapon.

Dex-chan lover
??? animals? fist? survivalist? control earth sky sea? apple? i dont know any other adam story other than one that ate a fruit with his wife who was deceived by a devil... and the only punishment was both of them being put on earth as the first human being... oh well no use asking cause i would get the answer next chapter or 2... or 3.....

Fed-Kun's army
@Ovdose nah. The author is either afraid of pissing off millions of people or he's a believer of christian/muslim. But I think the former is the reason why, cuz he's highly likely a shinto believer.

Where can i read the raws ? i tried searching even in chinese and korean and nothing

So no one is gonna talk about how Brunhild´s face at page 17 looked totes awesomely scary?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly considerinh how i.portant Adam is as a human you wouldthink he wouldbr later

fck zeus win adam die. saw the raw in jaapan line

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread