Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Overwhelming Love

Man, that was so fucking lame, Adam lost to some bullshit. It would of been cool if Zeus lost in so many ways, I legit wouldn't know what to expect from these fights if Adam won this. The Japanese fighters better not win all their matches or it's really going to show some real bias here.

Seeing how the pace of this manga is going, i'm betting that every single god is going to win "in a really close match" but also humanity is going to prove how worthy is forgiving them so the valkyries achieve what they want, i really hoping that this is not the case tho or this is going to be a very boring manga and a waste or really good art.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing a sneaky subtext here. The valkyries keep dying when their champions lose. In some of the Norse myths the valkyries are crucial to the gods side of Ragnarok, the final battle against the Serpent and the Wolf(or Wolves depending on interpretation), also Loki in many.

What if all of this is a plan Loki made with the head valkyrie to weaken the gods before the real war starts? Wouldn't be too far outside of his profile, would it?

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Only the real men die with the boots on (in this case, standing).

F

Even If I don't believe in your existence, your embodiment here was well written, for a short period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread